7 of 11 people found the following review helpful
great game, no framerate or freezing issues,
This review is from: Zone of the Enders HD Collection (Video Game)
I just wanted to post this review to say that the game runs great for me. I haven't encountered any framerate or freezing issues, and the game runs as fast and as smooth as I remember.
I suppose I should at least put in an effort to review this game and let the initiated know why ZOE (specifically ZOE2) is awesome:
* High-Speed Robot Action - That's what it says on the box. I don't need to go into more details.
* Well-Done Boss Fights - Boss fights in ZOE1 were a bit tedious, but boss fights in ZOE2 are amazing and intense.
* Storyline is cheesy and campy and sounds like it came out of a Saturday morning cartoon. And that's why we love it!
* Soundtrack is amazing.
A few warnings:
* ZOE1, while good, is much weaker than ZOE2. If you played ZOE1 and didn't like it, don't let that turn you off from ZOE2. ZOE2 is better in pretty much every way.
* The games are harder than the average video game, and once you start a game, you can't change the difficulty level. So don't be too embarassed to start on Easy difficulty. I certainly did, and I'm barely making it through my Normal playthrough right now.
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 3, 2012 1:20:43 AM PDT
K. Cortez says:
You gotta be blind to not notice framerate issues.
Posted on Nov 8, 2012 12:44:47 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 12:47:44 AM PST
thomas signer says:
I agree with this reviewer no frame rate issues at all for me during gameplay only on loading screens which happens on tons of games. Just started playing today and There is a new patch that you have to down load before playing maybe that is why I never saw frame rate issues or anything? also have the new 500 gb system.
Some times it is peoples system that need to be cleaned or something, Technology is weird sometimes. I had a xbox that could only play games made by microsoft like gears of war 1 and ninety nine nights but every other game froze.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›