4.0 out of 5 stars Why must we accomodate them?, February 10, 2007
A Kid's Review
This review is from: State of Emergency: The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America (Hardcover)
I keep hearing previous reviewers constantly babbling about "Oh, well this is what happened to the Irish and the Italians and the Polish when they came here blah blah blah....your ancestors were immigrants too blah blah". Can someone please tell me what year this is? Is this the post-Civil War Industrial Revolution America? No, I'm pretty sure this 21st Century 2007 America. Are we still a fledgling former British colony in need of a new immigrant workforce? Do we really need more people? I mean, our population is what...something like, 300 billion?

Remind me again, didn't President Reagan already grant mass amnesty to a previous horde of illegal Mexicans in the 80's? So we should just keep taking in more because....?

Mexicans and Latin Americans come from very poor impoverished backgrounds and are ignored by the corrupt Spanish oligarchies that rule over them. So that justifies them invading my tiny North Carolina town and turning it in a gang-infested third world slum because....?

Can someone please tell me why I'm a racist for wanting my country's borders defended when ethnocentric Latino organizations called National Council of La Raza(the race) are not?

Oh, and would someone mind telling me why the Irish and the Italians did not hold disrespectful marches in US cities, chanting slogans in Italian and Gaelic, marching under the flags of their countries and demanding rights they didn't deserve in the first place. Oh wait, I remember that they did deserve those rights....because they were citizens.

Political correctness, not Islamic militants, will be the death of this country.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 1, 2007 4:30:36 PM PST
F. Ioffreda says:

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2007 1:41:59 AM PST
J. Zucker says:
I'm sick of the La Raza whiners, complaining about whitey. Well let me inform you that whitey is fed up. Your kind has had 45 years of bashing whites and we are on to your game. I don't give a damn about your immigrant children and constant demands. Go crawl under a rock. Why is it that every Hispanic town is an ugly, blighted community, even in Mexico?

I know, I'm a racist, ignorant cracker, and if only I lived in a vibrant, diverse community would I recognize my racist ways. I've lived in diverse communities and that's why I'm racist. I don't like being robbed and having my car smashed by a drunk Mexican. Your kind are resented and contempt is growing for your ethnic group daily. The civil rights gravy train is coming to an end sooner than you think.

Posted on Mar 8, 2007 11:57:43 PM PST
Robert Blake says:

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 9, 2007 3:17:32 PM PST
USAF Veteran says:
The author of this review said nothing about race other than pointing out that La Raza, an extremist Marxist organization, is racist. But you automatically pull out the race card, saying things that the author didn't. How exactly will we ever have a decent dialogue when there are knuckle-headed opinions like yours? You don't even know the race of the person who posted here, and yet you attack automatically. And no one engages in violence as "an outcry from persecution". Racism, bigotry, prejudice, and ignorance from posts like yours are just as dangerous as 20 million criminal aliens in my opinion. Regards, MEB

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2008 6:41:46 PM PST
K. Gleason says:
you can move to so cal....as a black man passing on pico blvd in toney santa monica said
'we are northern mexico'

Posted on Feb 27, 2009 2:25:43 PM PST
Thank you for saying this so well and having the courage to post it.
We live in a PC world and it will take us down from the inside out, but by then,,,,it will be far too late.
Those that forget history are doomed to repeat it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 19, 2010 3:00:28 PM PST
They feel so alienated and discrimated against that they are DYING in our deserts by the hundreds in order to get here....anyone see whats wrong with your argument??? Keep making excuses for criminal behaviour; its just too bad that others besides you are the ones who end up getting victimized. I applaud the reviewer and take solace in that fact that he isnt afraid to speak his mind. He sounds like a patriot to me!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.3 out of 5 stars (254 customer reviews)

Used & New from: $0.01