36 of 40 people found the following review helpful
All Hail Princess Solange...Bowser will never kidnap this Princess!,
This review is from: Code of Princess - Nintendo 3DS (Video Game)
If you want a game that has a hardly dressed female beating up tons of bad guys with an awesome looking sword, a lot of action, a lot of stuff to collect, a nice soundtrack, nice gameplay, and tons of more stuff than this is a good game for you! I bought this game because I was looking for a game on the 3DS that was action packed and would last a while. I feel I made the right choice to buy this game because it is Action Packed and it has a Lot of stuff to unlock and do in it! It also has online gameplay so that always adds depth to game. When I bought the game it came with a little art book and CD so that was a nice little gift with this game.
- Characters in this game all have life to them. They did a great job creating a large cast of fun and unique characters.
- Graphics in this game look solid. The characters and environments look amazing in this game.
- Music in this game is good and not annoying. I for one really enjoy most of the music in this game so I feel the soundtrack is great.
- A lot of player freedom! You hve a lot of things to pick from in this game.
- Online play seems to have very little lag and plays smooth.
- Voice acting in this game is very good for the most part. Some of the voice acting is horrible, but most of it is pretty good and really helps bring the characters to life in this game.
- Over 50 playable characters!
- During gameplay sometimes the action just slows down due to so much stuff on the screen at one time.
- No Practice Mode
All in all I really feel this game is a very good game and deserves to be known about. Princess Solange needs to teach Princess Peach a thing or two about how to stand up and fight for your kingdom.