5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, June 17, 2013
This review is from: Azules Women'S Rayon Span Regular To Plus Maxi Skirt - Solid (Apparel)
beautiful rich chocolate brown color soft fabric n very surprisingly enough, very flattering 2 my figure. im 5'2" zaftig n curvy n i typically wear a size 18. (really depends on how the article of clothing is made) n it just seemed 2 hit me n all the right places wo me lookin all bloopy. i received my order quickly n i am so very pleased w this skirt.

i will definitely b buying from them n the future...btw i ordered size XL.

hope this helps...happy shopping ladies!!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 16, 2014 1:05:50 PM PDT
SweetLeaf says:
Thank you for using the word "zaftig". My daughter is 7 and a few girls have mentioned she is "fat". She is the tallest in the class and has a little more plumpness than others. I didn't like the emotions I saw on her face when she told me what the girls said. I have been telling her she isn't fat, she is voluptuous. I think the word zaftig is absolutely wonderful. I have never seen or heard it before. Thank you with arming me with one more word that will be able to create a positive emotion in her when she needs to correct those little girls whose moms have not taught them how to be kind to others. I'm sorry this is not at all about your review of the skirt, but I just felt the need to thank you. I did order two of the skirts and I hope they are longer versions of one that I have that slits up the side. I need skirts that cover my whole legs, now that I have my Grandmother's varicose veins.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 16, 2014 3:32:40 PM PDT
LORRAINE says:
u are so welcome and im glad i helped in any way. we as women have 2 stick together, and we are ALL BEAUTIFUL. thats why we come i so many gorgeous shapes and sizes. good luck 2u n ur daughter, n tell her 2 keep that head up, or no one will be able 2c her pretty face :)

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2014 5:47:25 AM PDT
PennyLane says:
Lorraine: and you did not have to hem this at all?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2014 5:50:39 AM PDT
PennyLane says:
Taller now- she will learn to carry height with grace and be just beautiful. I am under 5ft tall and never got to grow lol... I did not get my grammas veins but sure got grammas stature! oh... found this: 1930s: Yiddish, from German saftig 'juicy'. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2014 5:56:06 AM PDT
LORRAINE says:
no i did not. i am on the shorter side. 5'2" but i ususally wear this skirt w a nice low heel or cute flats and i havent ruined it yet!

hope this helped:)

Posted on Feb 4, 2015 11:17:25 AM PST
Laura says:
Not sure if you will get this or not seeing as your original post was almost 2 years ago but doesn't hurt to try :)
I see you normally wear a size 18 and purchased an XL. Right now I'm most comfortable in a size 13/15, would you say the XL would fit well or do you think a L might be ok? Thanks in advance!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 5, 2015 1:45:37 AM PST
LORRAINE says:
it depends on what your body type is. i am curvy and have a smaller waist w hips n thighs (and ass) so i can pull off wearing an XL wo it looking frumpy or looking horribly uncomfortable or unflattering. i am also 5'2" so i have a little more length to play with. overall the skirt itself is comfortable and not wicked form fitting, i think if whatever your usual size is that you currently wear in skirts should be fine; plus their size chart is pretty accurate. another good company that sells great maxi skirts is L3NO and they have a really good selection of beautiful colors as well. hope this helps n good luck 2u!! :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.0 out of 5 stars (2,018 customer reviews)
 (1,012)