5.0 out of 5 stars You need to see this film, August 9, 2003
This review is from: Waco: The Rules of Engagement [VHS] (VHS Tape)
When you think of Waco, you probably think, "that's where all the wackos live..." right? Freaks and weirdos. Why, it's worse than California! When you think of David Koresh and the Branch Davidians you probably think, "head nutjob who brainwashed a group of religious fanatics to kill themselves..." Am I right? I admit I thought the same thing. Considering the press coverage we were being fed, is it any wonder? I remember one of the major networks was busy creating a Waco movie before the standoff even ended.
Listen to the tapes of the negotiations between the FBI and the compound members. Watch the tapes and see the footage from numerous sources showing how highly flammable and combustible CS gas was injected into the compound. And most damning of all, watch the FLIR tapes that show FBI agents firing automatic weapons on the compound as the gas was set ablaze.
Opinions may vary, and that's the purpose of intelligent debate, but it's the opinion of this viewer that Waco was not an incident, but a massacre -- a deliberate and premeditated assassination performed by our government against our own people. Even more disturbing is how our elected officials, after having viewed the same footage in congressional hearings, moved swiftly to dismiss any possibility that the FBI acted in error.
Think I'm exaggerating or overreacting? Then you need to see this film.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 6, 2008 10:08:28 AM PST
The ATF Under Fire
Thursday, October 12, 2006

The recently departed director of the federal agency that regulates firearms and explosives is guilty of severely mismanaging government funds and misconduct during his tenure at the agency.

As head of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, Carl Truscott misspent federal dollars, committed travel abuse, engaged in improper hiring practices and created a hostile working environment. Details of his tumultuous two years as head of the agency are revealed in a scathing, 173-page report published by the Justice Department's Office of Inspector General.

Among Truscott's wrongdoings is improperly hiring an unqualified former Secret Service colleague who was eventually awarded with a bonus and pay raise by the former ATF director. Truscott also committed travel abuse by taking lavish trips to London, Ottawa, New York and Boston and he spent $100,000 on unnecessary gym equipment as well as thousands more on decorating his office.

Truscott also ordered 20 staff members to help with his nephew's intricate high school project, wasting the agency's time and violating ethics rules. The project consisted of a documentary about the ATF that took 10 months to complete and the report says using agency resources was one of Truscott's many lapses in judgment.

The former director was highly regarded in law enforcement circles when then Attorney General John Ashcroft appointed him to run the ATF in 2004. He was a former investigator for the New Jersey Department of Law and Public Safety and a longtime U.S. Secret Service agent who had been based in New York, Los Angeles and Washington DC. Amid controversy, he resigned as ATF director in August.

One political blog says there is no shock in this news since the ATF has a history of corruption and incompetence as well as a record of hiring people rejected by other federal agencies, often for failing the psychological screening process.

( Thank GOD people are investigating the ATF! If we could only put some of these ATF agents in prison and terminate the ATF. The ATF is too corrupt and reforming has been tried and things have gotten worse! Please GOD send ATF John Rotunno and other little Hoover's (Little Hitler's) to North Korea or Iran. They would be perfect there.) God Bless America!

Imagine what would happen, if it was allowed that one could make up any story to get an enemy put away in prison for life, with no repercussions, no accountability or consequences to the liar.

In fact sometimes they are often rewarded with some cash and IMMUNITY. This is like a true sociopaths dream.

The court system would not only be not very effective, it would become the laughing stock.

Remember some of these people have used people all their life and nothing has really happened to them.

I don't think the court system should be allowed to be ~used~ to apply punishment for someone's personal vendetta.

This person has described exactly what ATF Agent Rotunno has done to my Father! My Father has talked to Rotunno and FBI agents.
ATF Agent Rotunno hates my Father because he has not been told exactly what he wants to hear to set up other people !
So Rotunno thinking he is ABOVE THE LAW ( WITH AN EGO BIGGER THAN NO OTHER )went ahead and FABRICATED a story that he hoped would put my Father away for life or into the Electric Chair!
THAT MY FRIENdS IS TOTALLY ILLEGAL! This man should be prosecuted like any criminal who has used his power as if he is ABOVE THE LAW!
Using Joe Plemmons a CON MAN and Pathilogical liar as a credible informant, is like seeing kindnes in Hitlers world view! The ATF told Joe Plemmons exacltly what to say to create the Helen Brach murder Con.
The ATF has clearly without any doubt created one of thier biggest BLUNDERS! With research any moron could see this.

Fear of the FEDS and Corruption are the only reasons this story has not been on T.V! :o
Title: Re: ATF Corruption!
Post by Navajo_Scott on Feb 26th, 2007, 8:56pm The BATF act as a modern day Gestapo.
Title: Re: ATF Corruption!
Post by Navajo_Scott on Mar 4th, 2007, 6:58am There's been a lot of talk lately about what the government is doing to the population. Be it allowing illegal's free reign. Trying to erradicate the 2nd ammendment. Forcing us to pay illegal taxes. Wanting to hand out ID cards and, micro chiping driver's licenses in 08. Eventually people. :o

We can all agree this is happening right before our eyes but why? I'm trying to figure out why and I'm not seeing it. Do they want to enslave us to where we're paying 80% in taxes and we get to keep 20%? What do the power hungry want? It can't be land as they're allowing all illegals to flood in here at will, using up land and resources.
I can't figure it out. What they'd do next once they achieve all their goals. Although I think it's clear that when all that's done and you have a bunch of people sitting around with nothing much left to do but create more laws, it will continually get more oppressive.
Anymore, I'm just hoping not to see a dictator running the show in my lifetime.

It's sad to complain because I just enjoyed an entire day of freedom, doing whatever I want, no questions asked. But I can't help but feel in the grand scheme, we're being lulled to sleep over something and I don't know why?

Is it that they know things that we don't? Such as a huge financial collapse from all the debt? And they don't want people armed for the next depression? I wouldn't rule it out. :-[
Title: Re: ATF Corruption!
Post by Demon_Buster on Mar 10th, 2007, 11:11am This will go down as one of the ATF'S biggest blunders ever! Using Joe Plemmons to reveal how Helen Brach was murdered!

This would be Joe Plemmons 3rd major murder trial that he is the main informant. A man who has clearly been a pathological liar all his life!

He is good friends with ATF Agent John Rotunno. Joe Plemmons has worked with the ATF for about 13 years. He has been paid lots of money by the ATF.

I have pointed out clearly that Joe Plemmons has lied to the Chicago Tribune by saying he never stole money from people who did not have lots. When he stole $58,000.00 from a couple who borrowed the money. The couple said it took many years to recover from being conned by Joe!

Joe Plemmons and ATF John Rottuno from my research appear to birds of the same feather!

Thank God we might be only a few years away from being able to see clearly who is a pathological liar by a simple brain X-Ray.

I think a unwritten rule in the BATF for all agents is if you get caught framing someone. You must lie and deny. Never admit when you are caught in a lie. ( Lie and Deny)Never admit you have lied. Lie & Deny.

Joe Plemmons has gone by at least 3 to 4 alias's in the past. He has been a con man all of his life. In his interview with Chuck Goudie he sounds very unsure about the 2nd time asked if he would stand by his testimoney in the Richard Bailey trial!

If I began writing to all of you everything I know about this Con ( Fabrication ) the ATF has created. I am sure many of your jaws would be dropping!

I am sure some of you think I am crazy. I am also sure that a majority of you would completely understand why I am doing this, if you knew exactly what has taken place in the last few months in my life.

ATF Rotunno has been relentless in creating his lies about the Helen Brach Murder being Solved. So for the last 2 years I have been relentless at uncovering this CON! God Bless America!

Post by Demon_Buster on May 10th, 2007, 10:35pm :o ;D

ravin black, I sense you have gone through a lot of pain and I wish you the best! I was just making sure these ATF scum bags, Chuck Goudie moronic sicko and Joe Plemmons sick pathological liar ATF informant and demonic man who fools so many innocent people and then screws them for money, do not get away with any more of their CONS! I really hope from the bottom of my heart that your posts are theraputic for you!!!

Please Chuck Goudie and managers of ABC Chicago 7 News, release your report on The I-Team goes to Puerto Vallarta before the 1995 Richard Bailey trial! Put it all over the internet so the rest of the world can see what TRUE SCUM REPORTING LOOKS LIKE! Chuck Goudie you continue to amaze me with lies, laziness, pathalogical lying tendencies, and total disregard for ethical journalizm! You and your company do not show any ethical standards on your sick, evil,satanic show of immorality!!!!!

I just can not get out of my mind meeting face to face ATF John Rotunno and his wimpy partner O'Grady from Chicago, at my door step 4 years ago. They knock on my door and ask if my father was home! I said one moment please and went up to my fathers bedroom and woke him up. He got up and let these to SCUM BAGS in the kitchen to talk with them. Little did he know that they would create one of the ATF,S biggest blunders ever!!!! Lie after lie because my Father would not LIE FOR THEM!!!

Please do not forget that CHUCK GOUDIE has said for 13 Years my Father is hiding in Mexico!! Please tell me if that is true how did ATF John Rotunno and O'Grady come to my Fathers house in the U.S 4 years ago, knowing he was here and not hiding!! Did the ATF back Chuck Goudie's many lies and then create many, many more lies of their own!!!!!!!

ATF Rotunno seems to have thought he had become a celebrity and FED agent who was WAY ABOVE THE LAW!!!! He promoted himself in a book called UNBRIDLED RAGE BY GENE O'SHEA!!!

LIE AFTER LIE HAS BEEN TOLD BY ATF JOHN ROTUNNO OF CHICAGO in this book on many other occasions!!! My father will never talk to these SCUM BAGS again without a lawyer!!!

I have a lot more information on many people I have not released yet!!! Judges,lawyers, politicians, reporters, BATF SCUM BAGS, FBI agents and some more!!! That is probably one reasons the BATF have not killed me or frame me!!

I have made it very clear to the BATF SCUM, that I have a book, tapes and much more that will be released if anything happens to my family!!!! There is no way these EVIL SCUM will get away with anymore harm to my family!!!!

Yes, I have to be a little crazy to take on these DEMONIC ATF AGENTS. But this SATANIC, MORONIC, EVIL Organization has created me as I am now!! This is my mission , which the ATF LIES and HITLER MENTALITY have created!!

I will never allow the sickos to tear my family apart with lies. We will not be collateral damage for the ATF'S personnel vendettas. ABC 7 Chicago news has help the ATF CON and showed their true colors! Remember, I watched closely when I began telling about the ATF CON, that ABC 7 Chicago news took all their reports on the Helen Brach Murder off the internet very, very quickly!! Then once I pointed out this fact they put all their SCUM , UNTRUE SATANIC JOURNALISM back on the internet!!! Any MORON can see they know that they SCREWED up and when I called them up on this, they did not want to LOOK GUILTY!!! But ABC'S management know they are promoting CHUCK GOUDIE AND ATF JOHN ROTUNNO'S lies and and they could care less as long as they make MONEY$$$$$!!!!! They are criminals as far as I am concerned. Screw what these con men can get away with when the statue of limitations runs out!

The statue of limitations for a lawsuit against CHUCK GOUDIE, ABC 7 Chicago News and ABCChicago.COM. Chuck Goudie and his company have totally violated journalism ethical code of conduct!!! As I have said before I paid money to talk to a lawyer who represents these NETWORK Giants and he said ABC will milk this for as much money as they can no matter what!!! He was right on the money!! Poor Walt Disney, letting Chuck Goudie and management totally forget about what built Disney!! Oh yes Chuck Goudie has been doing DAMAGE CONTROL BIG TIME without any REPENTANCE!!!!!

This MORON CHUCK GOUDIE has no right to still have his job! Disney is screwing their company by keeping this man around! I have not heard one good thing said about Chuck Goudie. He has lied and screwed many innocent people and must step down on his own if he has any human dignity!!!!!!

Instead he goes around in a fantasy world pretending he has done nothing wrong! Sensationalist! Sicko!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.6 out of 5 stars (153 customer reviews)

Used & New from: $2.42