5.0 out of 5 stars Any fan of holiday films needs this in their collection., July 27, 2012
This review is from: The Santa Clause 3-Movie Collection [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
The Santa Clause movies are some of the best Christmas movies. Well, not the third one as much, but the first two are great. I remember seeing the first with my dad and brother. Good memories. The movies are about a man who is going through a hard time. Him and his wife are no longer together and he has a hard time figuring out how to act around his son. Well, It's Christmas and the son is staying with him. Something happens that changes the mans as well as the sons life. It is a movie you will always remember. I could have went into more detail, but I do not want to ruin it for anyone. This is a great movie for the entire family to watch. You can watch it again and again.

I can not give to much away, as I said I do not want to give to much away. But the second movie is about the man getting used to his new responsibility. Not just him, but those who are part of his life. Also, The man has had his job for about 10 years now. But there is something that he needs or he may not be able to keep the job. Do I hear bells?

The third movie.... well, the man has someone trying to take his job. This movie did not seem to fit with the others at all. It just went a little to far with some of the stuff. But, if you have seen the first two, you minds well watch the last. Kids will like the third one.

Here are the special features for each movie. I got this from another site. So it is accurate as far as I know. If anyone knows of anything that is different, you could put a response in to let me and anyone else know.

The Santa Clause
"So You Wanna Be An Elf?" Featurette
Making Santa snacks With Wolfgang
"The Night Before Christmas" Short

The Santa Clause 2
7 Deleted Scenes
Gag Reel/Bloopers From The Cast
"Inside The North Pole With Curtis" -- Making-Of Featurette
"True Confessions Of The Legendary Figures" -- Interviews With Tooth Fairy, Mother Nature, Father Time And Easter Bunny
Director's tour Of Elfsberg Featurette

Creating Movie Magic: Visual Effects Secrets
Christmas Carol-oke Sing Your Favorite Songs Of The Season
Music Video - "Greatest Time Of Year" With Aly & AJ
Deck The Halls: Virtual Holiday Decorator

You save money by getting this set. The blu rays by themselves are about $14.00 which makes all three come out to around 42.00. So, you can get the collection (at least right now) for $34.99. Save yourself some money and get the set!!!!

[Add comment]