1.0 out of 5 stars THESE ARE NOT 510s!, August 19, 2014
This review is from: Levi's Men's 510 Skinny Fit Jean (Apparel)
So I really needed new jeans and I always buy Levi's 510s because they fit perfectly and look good (I am very skinny.) I ordered the "Rigid Dragon" color from here because it was a better deal than in stores and I have Prime. Size 30x30.

I got them in the mail and they fit TERRIBLY. Way too baggy and felt really cheap. They were definitely not the Levi's quality I was used it and a disappointment. I've ordered 510 jeans from multiple places online (Levis.com, ebay, etc.) and they always fit the same. But these ones look awful.

So I was hopeful and gave Amazon the benefit of the doubt. Instead of returning them I exchanged them for the Jet black colored 510s. Now, I literally already have a pair of the exact same jeans right now, but the knees ripped. The exact same. I received my new ones from Amazon and same thing, NOT skinny fit and NOT the same jeans. I even layed them on top to compare the sizes and it's way off! What in the world? Look at the pictures in Customer Images for reference.

I don't know if Amazon is selling fake Levis, if Levis just happened to change their jeans completely recently (not likely), or these are just outlet type sales, but these are NOT the 510s I was hoping for.

Big letdown, 1 star. I'm literally never buying jeans from Amazon again, and will tell others to stay away from their clothing department. I love Amazon, I guess I'll just have to forget about buying clothes from them.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 1, 2014 8:37:06 PM PDT
Actually, I've heard that Levi's *did* change how they make the 510s. I bought a pair of 510s from Urban Outfitters, and they have all the same problems that you describe. When I went to the Levi's website, all of the reviews from 2014 pointed out the exact same problem, even when folks bought the jeans directly from Levi's. So apparently, no matter where you buy them, the 510s are different now. And they're terrible.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2014 3:53:09 PM PST
illovich says:
I'm in agreement with John - I just ordered 2 pairs of 511s to replace the ones I bought in 2009 and I didn't even realize at first how bad they are... I believe you shouldn't fault the merchant, you should fault Levi's for the bad jeans.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.1 out of 5 stars (461 customer reviews)

Out of stock