4.0 out of 5 stars Holds everything in place., April 14, 2010
This review is from: Glamorise Women's No-Bounce Full-Support Sport Bra (Apparel)
I wear a size 36D and I do Irish Dancing. Usually, big boobs and dance don't mix, unless you have a supportive bra. This bra works well for me. Keeps everything in place.

I like how the cups make it easier for my breasts to breathe and how its not bunching them together to make cleavage. Also I like the top portion where the shirt seam would be. It creates smoothness towards and makes my day easier knowing that my breasts are safely packed away and not going all over the place.

Why this isn't 5 stars is because the bra is a bit of the pain to put on and I just don't like spending so much time putting my clothes on.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 3 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 26, 2011 11:47:38 AM PDT
Sherry Holt says:
Is this the best "no-bounce" bra that you have found so far?
(34DDD) needs to know!
It wouldn't be bad if it minimized, too!

Please Help!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 22, 2014 4:08:33 AM PDT
Monica says:
Enell sports bra is the best, but it is somewhat pricey. I have been wearing them for about 5 years now and love them. However I am thinking of trying this bra as a less expensive alternative.

Posted on Apr 6, 2014 9:28:55 PM PDT
Like you, I appreciated how this bra didn't just smash the girls together and create excessive cleavage.

Posted on May 3, 2014 10:00:24 AM PDT
K. Birtwell says:
Your comment about breasts being safely packed away had me on the floor for about five minutes. It is an excellent bra!

Posted on May 8, 2014 5:55:29 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 8, 2014 6:01:39 AM PDT
Imo, the best sports bra ever made for motion control was the (now discontinued) Champion 072. No bounce - zip, zilch, nada. It worked because the straps adjusted with velcro and had *no give.* Let me say it again - lol (manufacturers, are you listening??) - the STRAPS HAD NO GIVE. And they managed that performance while still giving a *reasonable* breast shape: not mashed, not quite separated, but not a uniboob either. It was a darn good bra.

The 072's only flaw was a snap in the back that - if you wanted to do a few sit ups after running, say - would dig into your back when lying on the ground. For running, however, there was no equal: you don't want *any* give in your straps when you have big girls! Sometimes you can find an 072 on eBay. I used to wear them running when I was a C/D. Now I'm an F (DDD) and need one more than ever....but I've never seen larger than DD.

The closest I've found to the 072 is the Moving Comfort Women's Fiona Bra. In a DDD/F, it mashes your boobs into a really strange shape, but given my alternatives I cannot afford to care! :( Priority is keeping the girls immobile, a formidable task with today's sports bra offerings.

I've also tried the Panache Women's Underwired Sports Bra. Super comfortable (they wrap the underwire in silicone, how clever!), and my boobs look normal in it. However - straps have too much give, so away my boobs go when I run. I'm saving this one for low impact activities.

For large busted women, I'm not sure there *is* a bra perfect for all activities: for yoga, you'd want your straps to give a bit, right? Running? Not at all. Manufacturers would undoubtedly make less money if they offered bras with no-give/stretch straps because their use would be limited to things like...well, running?? lol The two bras above are both top rated. And they're not bad, qualifiers noted. But they 'ain't no' Champion 072! Waaah. ;)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.1 out of 5 stars (2,227 customer reviews)
 (1,155)