9 of 11 people found the following review helpful
Too easy and sorta felt Anti-Climatic.,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension - Playstation 3 (Video Game)
When I started to play, it only took me two days to finish the story. There were 4 HI-DEF episodes in the hybrid disc so that was a good thing.
However, I felt that the creators were going way too easy on the consumers and heres why:
1. You would never get a game over or actually lose completely. Like health is really needed.
2. The levels are too short and mostly obvious by the way.
3. Its not really as accurate as the movie.
4. The Dr.Doof robot(Final Boss) did not convince me that it was an actual boss battle but a run.
5. The ending itself was stupid and pretty lame.
Overall, maybe the little kids would enjoy and then get bored by the end of the week. Yeah, NOT worth spending $39.99 to keep, but maybe as a rental. If you got all the acheivements, good for you then.