1.0 out of 5 stars The Tuttle Definitive: A Serious Horseplayer's Guide, April 13, 2009
This review is from: The Tuttle Definitive: A Serious Horseplayer's Guide Towards Professionalism (Paperback)
I have read many horse racing handicapping books and this one is not well done. It was probably written in a hurry and not very well edited. The few good handicapping points he makes can be better found in other books and his own handicapping methodology is not mathimatically sound. I suppose he only wrote this book to hype his own website and to proclaim how "great" a handicapper he is. Don't bother.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 14, 2009 9:52:51 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 6, 2009 3:58:56 PM PDT
CHOKE ON THIS!!!!! NOTE THE TIMESTAMPS....PST! Straight from www.thetuttleway.com

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thank You Summer Bird!

If you're a bit perplexed by this posting....just scroll down to the posting below!

Posted by Joseph J Tuttle at 3:35 PM 0 comments Links to this post
Why ALL of you should buy my books....
Below, is a mere 60.00 wager, and with about 30+ minutes until the running of The Belmont Stakes; I CANNOT LOSE!!!! I'm about to throw a token 75.00 on the (4) horses that I don't have....300.00 total "hedge". And, if the even-money favorite...MINE THAT BIRD were to win....I'll receive a payback of just under 4k; 3.886.00 to be precise. Additionally, if the lowest priced "hedge horse" were to win; I'd receive (for the 75.00 on him) a minimum payback of...1,275.00!!!! Now, my maximum payback if #8 Flying Private were to win is: 22.979.00!!!!!

I'M A GOD!!!!! I'm truly your only hope at EVER consistently winning, EVER/ALWAYS!!!!

June 6, 2009 4:35 PM Belmont Park 9 10.00 P3 (PWHL) 2 / 5 / 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8 $60.00

My God, I "singled" a 28+ dollar horse....MY METHODOLOGIES WIN/WORK!!!!

Posted by Joseph J Tuttle at 2:51 PM 0 comments Links to this post

Posted on Apr 20, 2009 4:20:20 PM PDT
THIS SHOULD SHUT YOU UP.....TIMESTAMPED ON MY BLOG SITE!!!!!!!

Please not the time that this was sent out, last night...(STRAIGHT FROM www.thetuttleway.com)

Below, is an actual mass email that was sent out to my 25%er's, and few old clients (as a why to try and get them back), and for a 280.00 investment; you'd already be way ahead!!!!! #11 in the 1st at Aqueduct WON AND PAID 43.20!!!!!

(15) horse plays, on Final Four Saturday www.thetuttleway.com 561.503.7804
To:
ert
Bcc:

AQUEDUCT
2nd #11 all bets off.....WON AND PAID $43.20!
3rd #5 despite the odds....SCRATCHED!
4th #7 just an investment.....OFF (4th)
6th #7 montecore......3.90 winna!
8th #4 kurbat...BEST BET OF THE DAY!!!!.Stumbled Badly at the start, and never had a shot.
10 #1 kodiak kowboy......5.80 winna!

keeneland
2nd #2 six shots....2ND, and paid 3.80 to place.
3rd #5 kings village.....RANK EARLY/DEAD LAST!
6th #11 french dip....OFF, and absolutely No Good!
7th #3 rollers....3rd (show)
9th #7 stardom bound....3rd as a 3-5 fav!

los alamitos
2nd #7 uncle john s.....(W) 2.60...YIPPY!
3rd #7 turnagain taylor....WINNA....10.40
5th #1 moon woman....3RD
6th #2 highly unusual...10-1 SHOT: raced his brains out; only to lose in the final 10 yards....9.20 to place.

Posted on Jun 2, 2009 11:43:02 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 6, 2009 3:58:42 PM PDT

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thank You Summer Bird!

Posted by Joseph J Tuttle at 3:35 PM 0 comments Links to this post
Why ALL of you should buy my books....

My God, I "singled" a 28+ dollar horse....MY METHODOLOGIES WIN/WORK!!!!

Posted by Joseph J Tuttle at 2:51 PM 0 comments Links to this post

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 28, 2009 9:16:41 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 28, 2009 9:20:35 PM PDT
"THIS SHOULD SHUT YOU UP...."

I'm curious as to what would shut you up. Again, my offer for you to participate against me in the free Del Mar online handicapping challenge beginning July 22 still stands and is still being ignored by you. Perhaps the phrase "put up or shut up" should be invoked. I'll never comment on your books again other than to sing their praises if you beat me, and I freely admit I did poorly last year. What do you have to lose if these picks you're pasting are real and realistic returns of yours?

Oh, and does the time span between your cut-and-pastes to every negative review of your books mean that you haven't had an impressive winner for almost two months?

Posted on Nov 8, 2010 9:10:29 AM PST
Is this kind of stuff you hear around horse tracks and betting dens?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 6, 2011 9:44:49 PM PDT