8 of 11 people found the following review helpful
Fabulous 3rd Birthday Gift,
= Durability: = Fun: = Educational:
This review is from: Educational Insights The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game (Toy)
My son received this game for his 3rd birthday. He is my middle child - so we have LOTS of toys and games. As a parent, I really like this game. Here is why:
- Simply directions to follow...for parents and kids
- No putting pieces together or having to spend 30 minutes prior to playing. No batteries!
- Cute design that the kids like!
- The game is great for three year olds to work on fine motor skills (the squirrel tweezers)
- All the pieces are durable (unlike something like the Candyland cards, which can rip)
- It doesn't take forever to play the game (like Chutes and Ladders)
- It is a game that ALL pre-school aged children can play with ease. My 4 1/2 yr old can play this with friends without needing an adult.
1) The definition of each spinner choice should be printed on the top of the box instead of on a pamphlet.
2) The acorns can get lost.....