4.0 out of 5 stars I bought it, I LOVE this!, July 4, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: My Weight Loss Coach - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
I bought this and wondered if this was going to be easy to use. Diets are not easy and lets face it...unless exercising is your hobby...exercising pretty much $uck$!! LOL I had to get something that motivated me! I am pretty much 100 lbs. overweight, short, I'm 38 years old and this "game" is perfect for those that are overweight. And it IS easy to USE!

I AGREE with one of the last opinions made by someone that if you are mostly fit and have just a bit of flab to lose, this isn't for you and that Nintendo SHOULD come up with "My Toning Coach"! GREAT IDEA (Im sure if people get thru this coaching...they would WANT to explore the next step...no?)

I like how it compares things to how far you walked (and believe me...walking is my only option of exercise right now...). I've been walking with the pedometer now for less than a week and already I've walked the distance of "up and down Mt. Everest"...WOW! ME? Who knew?

I am a cook at home and love to make and eat everything in the world. I like how this coach tells you to enter all the food you ate for the day and shows you how your exercise balances with your food choices...it sometimes tells you to set a goal of, for example, "try not to eat anything today that has any form of grease." Ok...cool! I can do that for 1 day or two...but you dont have to do that every day!

This is way cool. And would LOVE a part 2 later on down the road. I would buy part 2 now if they had it just so I'd be ready for it. It's so interesting what they do with a Nintendo DS these days! WAY TO GO N2DS!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 24, 2008 4:50:38 AM PDT
precious pup says:
Thank you for your honesty. I too am very over weight and struggle with excercise. It's nice to know that I am not alone.

Posted on Dec 12, 2008 7:56:28 PM PST
Mel_Cali says:
Thanks for your review, you sound aLOT like me. 39 and about the same amount overweight. I had wondered if this was something that would really help someone as "far gone" as I am, and you answered that for me, so I'll buy it and give it a go :) I hope it's gone well for you and best of luck for continued success!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2009 1:34:31 PM PST
Megan Vaeth says:
would you recommend this game to someone is NOT over weight and pretty active? I got my fitness coach for christmas and LOVE it! But now saw this game at is looks pretty cool!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

3.4 out of 5 stars (111 customer reviews)

$29.99 $6.00