29 of 34 people found the following review helpful
Some problems installing, but works great now,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Monoprice 10X6.25 Inch Graphic Drawing Tablet w/8 Programmable Hot Keys (Personal Computers)
First let me say that Wacom tablets are also a pain to install... so I don't really see this as something that makes it worse than Wacom.
The only issue I've had with this device is how hard it was to get windows to recognize the drivers, but that's because I had a wacom tablet before, and the drivers were conflicting. In the end this is what I had to do...
1. Delete all drivers for wacom and monoprice tablet, make sure tablet is unplugged and don't plug it in.
2. reboot computer (Don't skip this!)
3. Download drivers and software from [...] then install both - do all the applications in the software package... for some reason it makes a difference and this is what stumped me for a while
4. reboot computer again (seriously, don't skip this)
5. ONLY AFTER ALL THIS plug in the tablet. It should work great now.
Now that everything is working this tablet is awesome, way better than my Wacom Bamboo is. I would highly suggest this purchase.