5.0 out of 5 stars I WILL MISS THE REAL TWO AND A HALF MEN!!!!!, June 1, 2011
This review is from: Two and a Half Men: Season 8 (DVD)
Thank you Charlie, Jon, and Angus.. (and evelyn and berta and rose) Thank you for 8 amazing seasons of crazy,silly,wonderful pee my pants laughter!!! There is nothing like this show, and never will be.
Also thanks alot dumbasses for ending the greatness of the show by getting rid of Charlie. The amazing connection between Jon and Charlie,It won't be duplicated. So he pissed you off, pull up your big boy pants and get over it. You had a good thing, personal feelings should not have gotten in the way, and it did. Shame on you! And bonus to the replacement of Charlie another bonehead move.
I will add season 8 to my collection because it's still Two and a Half Men. Only 16 episodes , but it"s still worth buying. I will not watch season 9. To me it is done..
Thank you for a great run, many years of great laughs I will miss this show so very Much. Best of luck Charlie~

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 3, 2011 9:13:55 AM PDT
pondlilly says:
Thank God for DvD's, I have all of 2.5 Men and I watch the reruns each night, I agree with all my friends that Charlie made 2.5 Men and we love all the cast members but the show will not be the same without him. Too bad their differences couldn't have been worked out and the show could go on with Charlie, waited all these season's to see him and Rose get together, was so happy I cried with laughter tears of course, and then it ended and now its coming back with Charlie dead, how awlful way to start up a new sitcome season, very upseting.

Posted on Mar 17, 2012 6:00:00 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 17, 2012 6:06:02 AM PDT
Another reviewer remarked that 2 1/2 men was Charlie Sheen's show. I disagree. The entire cast was rock solid and the new addition's as well as the characters from the past, made this one of the best comedy shows ever filmed. The loss of any of the key characters would destroy the chemistry of this funny, funny series and Charlie's loss, regardless of the circumstances was indeed the death knell of the show. I bought my Season 8 at a reduced price but I'd have paid full price as the quality of the show is virtually priceless. As with Season 7, 8 had so many, "Laugh 'til I cried." moments that it seemed a double blow to have it end the way it did. Charlie Sheen is a gifted comedic actor and his delivery and timing abilities were as fine tuned as they had ever been. Jon as Alan is perhaps the most original entity in a TV show since Larry, Darrel and Darrel. Berta? Her credits in show business are a mile long and she was Berta many years ago and just glides along effortlessly. Holland Taylor is even more self obsessed and only adds more wicked humor to each episode. Jake and his new pal are a clueless SoCal team who bring nothing to the table but their appetites and a narrow and sometimes blurry, view of life in the slow lane.
Length not withstanding, this may have been the best season ever. I'll miss my sessions with Dr. Freeman. No Russell, I'm not a cop. Watching Rose clear the railing in street shoes, Gordon's some what less than hot pizza and Charlie's endless stream of eye popping bimbo beauties.
Bringing back one the most eye popping of all, and one who is very talented and fun, only underscored the tipsy charm of Charlie Harper's one true gift.
No, this was never Charlie Sheen's show. It was Charlie Harper's. Season 9, good luck, but man the life boats, you're gonna need 'em.
As Gordon once remarked, "We had a good run Mister Harper." Indeed they did. If you read this Jenny, I adore you and I also own a $100,000.00 Merc. I'm just sayin'.........
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.2 out of 5 stars (99 customer reviews)

$44.98 $14.95