5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Album! 4.5 stars, January 1, 2013
This review is from: Unapologetic [Deluxe Edition] [CD/DVD] (Audio CD)
Okay so today I picked up this album at Target, and I do not regret it one bit. It gives you variaties of song genres, from r&b to reggae. I've listened to all the tracks, and I enjoy them all a lot.

1)Fresh off the runway (***): It's a catchy song, not my favorite on the album, but it is definietly a dance/club track.

2) Diamonds (*****): I really like this song. I know a lot of peopl were dissapointed when thi debuted, to be honest I didn't like it at first, but I got to listening to it a couple weeks back, and it's gotten to be one of my favorites. I really like how it shows off her vocals.

3) Numb (***'): I like how it starts off, and I really enjoy the beat. It's r&b/pop with a touch of island/reggae feel and I like that. But I really don't like Eminems part. It's a little too silly in my opinion. It sounds a little like "Just Lose It" by him, which I like, but it doesnt fit with the song. Sorry.

4) Pour It Up (*****): Although the message flat (money), I really like how the song was constructed, the beat is sick, and I like the cockiness in the song. It is really catchy.

5) Loveeeee song (*****): This song features FUTURE. Anyway this song is great. Aside from being layed back and chill, its lyrics aren't that bad either. I find this more of a FUTURE song though, so if you hate him or something, you might now be into it.

6)Jump (****): This song is really catchy. The only part I honestly don't like the dubstep breakdowns, but whatever. The lyrics are pretty dirty. I really like the rythmn, and the way the song was put together.

7) Right Now(***') not too fond of the dubstep breakdowns again, but the rest of the song has meaning and its pretty good.

8) What Now(*****): I like this song a lot. Really don't find anything wrong with it. Just explains the feeling of the bad ending of a good relationship.

9)Stay(****') not my favorite on the album but it's not bad. I like how her an Mikky collaborate.

10) Nobodies Buisness(****): Shows how Chriannas going to stick together and they don't care if anybody thinks it's good or bad. Not bad.

11) Mother mary(*****): This is kind of like two songs in one. I really like it. It explains that Rih didn't expect all of the fame to happen to her and how shes still trying to be in Gods arms, but she explains that its hard being part of the public eye. She also says that love has its ups and downs, and no relationship is perfect, but you have to focus on the future and try to set the past aside.

12)Get it over with(****): catchy song. Pretty sure it's about getting high but I like it.

13)No Love Allowed(*****): THIS SONG IS AMAZING! It's catchy. Even though a lot of people don't like it when she does reggae, I don't mind. It's great. I have to say it is my favorite on the whole album, and I will. It is extremely catchy and it a song you would want to listen over and over again. Nothing bad to say about this song AT ALL!

14)Lost in Paradise(****'): I enjoy a lot of the lyrics in this song. Well put together point blank period.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]