5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, Effective, and Convenient. I highly recommend it., April 27, 2013
I have used these pain relief products for years. What impresses me about this product is it works quickly and keeps the pain away effectively. I love that it's all-natural and it smells good. I've used other pain relief products in the past with varying results but have never liked the idea of putting chemicals on my body. Originally, I tried this product because of it having only all natural ingredients and was pleased to see it worked so effectively and was easy to use.

I'm really glad that this product is available on Amazon. I've ordered things from Amazon and always get them shipped to me quickly. The bottle is a good size for putting in my bag and it absorbs quickly into my skin without leaving a residue. I've recommended it to many of my friends and they've also gotten good results.

I was a professional athlete and Karate World Champion and am still very active in martial arts. As you can imagine, I've had many injuries over my career. I use the supplements for my on-going injuries and this product for the normal pains from working out like pulled muscles. I was concerned about using regular pain relief products on an ongoing basis because they can have bad side effects so I looked for something based on natural ingredients. Liberated Life 024 spray is perfect for my needs. It's a great product I can easily apply and continue to use on an ongoing basis. I highly recommend this product.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 17, 2013 9:39:31 AM PDT
We always like hearing how our products have helped our customers. We wanted to create a product that was not only had extremely effective pain relief, but also was safe and without side effects.

The problem with traditional over-the-counter NSAIDs (such as Tylenol, Aspirin, etc.) are their side effects. It's been well documented by many associations across the world that traditional over-the-counter (NSAIDs) pain medications have been linked to potentially fatal side effects such stomach bleeding and each year tens of thousands of people are hospitalized.

That's why our proprietary formula contains only pure, premium, 100% all-natural ingredients that are safe, backed by clinical trials, and supported by medical professionals.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›