5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT LED TV!!, March 22, 2012
This review is from: Samsung UN26EH4000 26-Inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black) (2012 Model) (Electronics)
this is an awesome TV to have at the kids room, the image quality is AWESOME (exactly what you would expect from a Samsung product)
I Highly recommend you get some HDMI cables (if youre looking to optimize the picture quality when using this product with an XBOX 360, or any other game console)

PS if you're looking to buy a Television of this dimension (26 inches) then get the 720p as there is no major difference between 720p and 1080p in this size.. now if youre looking to get a television from 35 inches or bigger now I would higly recommend you look at 1080 as the picture quality is highly noticeable..

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 5 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 7, 2012 7:43:08 PM PDT
This is supposed to be a review for a 32" TV not a 26". Which one did you buy?

In reply to an earlier post on May 15, 2012 10:31:08 PM PDT
Julia, the reviews for the 26 inch and 32 inch are on the same product page (because the televisions are on the same page). Before the reviewer's text, it says that it is for the "Samsung UN26EH4000 26-Inch..." tv.

Posted on Jul 2, 2012 12:07:28 AM PDT
I play games such as Call of Duty all the time. Previously, I owned a 15.5 inch tv that supported 1080p on my xbox. The quality was superb, but I need a new tv and getting a bigger one. Basically, I just want to know if I'd see a difference getting this tv and using 720p compared to my old 15.5 inch 1080p...

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 8, 2012 9:10:47 PM PDT
Bighugeg says:
The general idea is( at least in my opinion) , 1080P isn't necessary for anything less than 32 inch. The naked eye cannot see the difference between two screen , one 720 P an the other 1080P( let's say 24 inch for instance) .

Posted on Oct 14, 2012 1:05:27 PM PDT
what is the voltage rating of this TV? is it upto 240 volts or 120 volts?
I am from india, and here we use 220 volts. I wanted to purchase this.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 5:12:13 AM PST
Linda says:
Very helpful review. The 720p was a concern and I thought I would need to buy a larger 32" or more screen when I really do not need nor want a 32" TV for the bedroom. This will not be used for gaming, just movie and regular programming viewing. I recently purchased a larger screen 32" Samsung for a family member with the 1080p, it has a nice crisp clear screen, but I got them the 1080p since it was purchased for a sports fan. This 27" should suit me fine since the difference is said to be minimal. Thanks.

Posted on Nov 23, 2012 5:31:09 PM PST
Heepspo says:
1080P is a gimmick.
Unnoticeable in ANY TV unless you're about 3 feet away... do you watch your 35"+ tv that close?
Can't believe people don't know this by now.

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 5:19:31 PM PST
Josh says:
Could you tell me if 3.5 jack works with basic headphones,please.

I need for sound to come out of the headphones only.

I've searched all over the internet and can't get a definite answer and i wanna get a tv for my son and this seems like a perfect one if will accept heahphones.

I would be extremely grateful if you could test it for me to see if they work properly.Thank you for very helpful review.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 28, 2013 2:05:14 PM PDT
Brian Gouge says:
I just got this TV today. When plugging in headphones directly into the "Audio Out" 1/8" headphone jack, the sound comes out "line level" and does not mute the TV speakers. This means that there is only 1 volume setting when using it this way, no way to make louder or softer. If you press (on Remote) Menu, then go down to the Speaker section, you can change "Speaker Select" from "TV Speaker" to "External Speaker". However, after doing this, pressing Volume + or - on remote simply says "Not available"; it simply makes it so sound cannot accidentally come out of the TV speakers in the event someone changes the volume from 0.

The POWER says "AC 110-120V 60Hz" so this will NOT work internationally.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›