4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
Creative, challenging and fun!,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition (Video Game)
I've played Dishonored when it first came out and then I've waited until this edition would come out to play again.
I've played two add-ons so far and they are really good. Not as long as the main story but still a well told story.
Think you can beat any shooting game going Rambo mode? Try doing this in Dishonored!
As your enemies see you, they may trigger an alarm and then it will rain enemies from everywhere.
- more than one way/path to accomplish one mission
- difficult mode can make the game really challenging
- playing the "same" story from two different perspectives is really fun
- AI does a pretty good job making most enemies smart
- graphics are not the very best you will find in other games
- add-ons could have more new powers/items/weapons