5.0 out of 5 stars XBOX 360 Transfer Cable, August 14, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 Data Transfer Cable (Video Game)
I Bought this July 14 2010 The shipping was incredibly fast. I needed this to transfer my information from my old xbox to the new xbox and this cable was great it tranfered all my information.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 16, 2010 4:04:06 PM PDT
P. D. Sinko says:
so you transferred your gamer profile/game saves from the old 360 to the new 360 slim?

Posted on Aug 21, 2010 9:59:31 AM PDT
Did u transfer everything from one to the other? Just like that!!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 22, 2010 10:30:33 AM PDT
Yes, you can. I had the same question so I called Microsoft. They told me that the cable doenloads all data from old to the new 360 slim.
But there are small downsides to the wire. A very small one is that you you can't transfer data from one slim to another slim. Another small downside is you can't pick which data you want to transfer. Its everything or nothing.

The biggest downside is that there is all small chance it may not transfer all data. But microsoft told me that 90 percent of all customers where able to transfer all data.

If you have an old xbox 360, I personally have a 2006 that overheats all the time, don't let the data thing stop you from buying the slim.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 22, 2010 10:31:23 AM PDT

Posted on Oct 4, 2010 8:11:55 PM PDT
Ryan Smith says:
I Was wondering... can you transfer just one account and it's data? I plan on buying a new xbox360 for myself, while my little brother keeps the current one, but I only want to transfer my own data/ Gamertag. Let me know. Thanks in advance!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 11:49:36 AM PST
Well, I need a transfer cable to move everything over from my 60 HDD (old 360) to a new 250 gig HDD (same old 360 system)... will this cable work? we have 4 profiles on the system, only 1 is a Live account, will it transfer ALL out profile and data? I still don't have the Slim system though... I'm just changing HDD drives I went from a 20 to a 60 gig about 2 years ago or so, now going from the 60 to a 250 gig I just bought for it.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 10, 2013 7:24:59 AM PDT
Pete.E says:
I'm going from a 20 too a 60 just for the new gta did it work for you? Thank you Pete
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.3 out of 5 stars (389 customer reviews)

Used & New from: $3.99