5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fitness Game!, January 29, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 - Nintendo Wii U (Video Game)
First of all, this is my first experience with a fitness video game. I have nothing to compare it to -- my review is based solely on my experience playing this game.

Things I like:
- Lots of workouts available, from Abs to Zen. (Hee hee!)
- The medals keep things interesting. There are tons of them, and they give you another reason to push harder.
- The daily to-dos (3 a day) are great for people who need more motivation to get moving -- also great for people who like to check off and complete a list.
- The online community makes it possible to see friends' scores and beat them (which you are occasionally rewarded for).
- A diverse selection of activities that keeps you coming back for more!

Things I dislike (or don't care about):
- Dancing. If I want to dance, I'll dance to music without a game. I am not coordinated enough to follow many of the moves. Also, not a fan of the music selection. But this is my problem...hardly a reason to knock a star off the review.
- The fitness levels on this game are far too uneven. It should take more effort to level up. I'm already a Level 3, and I've only worked out for a couple of weeks.
- The scoring is messed up sometimes. One of my to-dos yesterday was "Get 90% in any Cardio workout -- I had to redo the same workouts for at least 2 hours just to get that 90% to-do completed.

Overall, I love this game. There are a few things I don't understand, but I would definitely recommend this game to someone looking to enter the video game fitness world =^-*=!

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]