5.0 out of 5 stars DONT listen to those negative feedbacks!!!, November 30, 2011
This review is from: Muka Women's Blue Flower Tapestry Brocade Fashion Corset, Valentine's Gift Idea (Apparel)
Obviously the person who wrote the negative feedback doesn't really know how to shop online! Before ordering you have to think about delivery time/ shipping/ handling/ orders if theyre in stock or not/ etc etc... i ordered these on the 23and received them on the 1st... so yes . I do consider them fast because i am overseas.

About the items:

the blue corset was PERFECT. the color is absolutely amazing. Used for a Christmas party, went well with the theme, and even more perfect for the after party!

the polka dot corset was gorgeous! the picture showed white but to my surprise it was more of an ivory color. Also went well with my other half's xmas party.

The items are true to size so make sure you get a measuring tape and measure your bust, waist, and hips accordingly and order just a size smaller to make the corset look fitting.

My fav part is the bust part, HAHA made me look amazing.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 29, 2012 11:53:44 AM PDT
i was wondering if you could tell me, is the blue corset the color pictured (royal blue) or is is the color listed (navy)?

In reply to an earlier post on May 17, 2012 8:26:50 PM PDT
I have the same question. I think it's kind of unfair to show both pictured under the same description without a differentiation in color choices. And in style, too ... the navy blue seems a little longer in the midriff. Makes me think I'm gambling on getting the corset I want. I feel like a little kid ordering a Happy Meal and hoping that I get the toy I want.

Posted on Jun 7, 2013 11:41:27 AM PDT
Ahh.... are any of your family members making these corset or even selling it. Calm dowm ! reviews are people that have different opinion on a product. Just in case you did not know. You cannor say people are lying. Thats their opinion and their experince with that particular product. Maybe you like cheap clothes/quality But not everyone is that way. Please dont try to sell from someone that you dont even know :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2013 2:04:38 PM PDT
crzysprstr says:
Royal blue is the exact color. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2013 2:07:03 PM PDT
crzysprstr says:
I never said anyone was lying :D . That was just my opinion because I had a good experience. Thanks for taking my comment to heart though :)

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 25, 2013 9:38:16 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 25, 2013 9:52:43 AM PDT
Costy says:
I am a little offended by what you wrote. I shop online all the time, and love Amazon. I have NEVER had an issue until I bought from these guys! The item that I ordered was definitely too small. I asked them if it was possible to change it and they said that it was not refundable, but they were going to make an exception and that they would reimburse me only after the item was returned in the original package. However, I opened it, otherwise how would I have realized that it was too small? To make things worse, they were going to charge me a "restocking fee". At the end, it is much less expensive for me to be done with this item than to have to pay for sending it back .
‹ Previous 1 Next ›