1.0 out of 5 stars Might have been a fair movie if Kristen Stewart wasn't in it, November 12, 2012
This review is from: Snow White & The Huntsman (Amazon Instant Video)
I never got why anyone liked Stewart in the Twilight movies. I never thought she was anything more than average looking and never saw any acting from her that Jane Doe couldn't do.
My daughter pestered me to see this movie, so one saturday when my wife was gone visiting her sister I made popcorn and sat down to watch this movie with my 10 year old baby girl.
It was a decent adventure for awhile as Chris Hemsworth fronted the first half of the movie and Stewart kept her mouth shut.
But then, she began to try and act.
Kristen Stewart was horrible giving her little "we have to fight" speech. Granted, the writers were as much at fault for that dialogue, but in my opinion, she just cannot act. I picture her trying to do Shakespear and cringe.
I thought my daughter wanted to see the movie because she was a Stewart fan, but it turned out it was Chris Hemsworth she was into. We had a good laugh over that.
It was a pity that Charleze Theron played the role as the evil queen. I didn't like her character, but she, at least, CAN act. And she's far better looking than Stewart.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 13, 2012 6:54:38 PM PST
I'm with your daughter. I could watch Hemsworth read the phone book and be mesmerized.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 3:06:46 PM PST
Stewart is a disaster. I'd have much rather seen a film with Hemsworth and Theron just reading the dialogue and falling about laughing at how atrocious it was.

Posted on Jun 22, 2013 8:24:03 AM PDT
Perfect stated. I thought exactly the same. Great opinion!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

3.7 out of 5 stars (2,421 customer reviews)

Add to wishlist