5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes ever!, March 11, 2008
This review is from: KEEN Women's Venice H2 Sandal (Apparel)
I'm a girl who loves to wear 4-inch platforms. I hate flat shoes. When these shoes were first recommended to me, I scoffed at how low they were. And, to be honest, they aren't the prettiest shoes you'll ever own. But, no joke... once you put them on, you will never want to take them off. I bought them in blue, and I wore them all last summer and well into the fall. If I thought I could get away with wearing them with socks for the winter, I would (and I hate people who wear socks with sandals).

These were great for our vacation last year, which was nothing but walking, walking, walking. Not one blister! They keep your feet cool and dry with no chafing. The rubber front is great for clumsy people like me who trip a lot... no stubbed toes!

I wear them when I take the dog to the river. I can go right in with her. Walking on the slippery rocks is a breeze because of the traction. When you come out, just shake off the excess water, and they dry pretty quickly.

They might seem pricey, but I would gladly pay twice as much as I did for these seriously awesome shoes. The looks have grown on me, too. I get compliments on them everywhere I go. And I tell everyone I can how amazing these shoes are. My husband mocks me that I sound like I work for them or should be their spokesperson. Hey, powers-that-be at Keen, give me more shoes and I'll be your spokesperson!!!

The only negative thing I have found about them is the weird foot tan I had all summer from wearing them so much. But, it's not like I ever had on another pair of shoes for anyone to notice!!

OH another thing... you can throw them in the washing machine!! I've washed them a few times now after trips to the river. They come out looking like the day you bought them.

Pros: durable, breathes well, lightweight, comfortable, washable

Cons: foot tan, you may never want to wear another shoe again

Buy these shoes, you won't regret it!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 17, 2009 2:57:17 PM PDT
G.G. says:
The first line of this review is what got me.....I LOVE my platforms, and can't believe I'm even thinking of these shoes! But people keep telling me how amazing they are...LOL, we'll see if I cave in.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 27, 2011 8:32:02 AM PST
lamentable yo hice el pedido se las cobraron y no me llego a mi casillero

Posted on May 26, 2011 6:41:33 PM PDT
Butterfly says:
You hate people that wear socks with sandals?

Posted on Jan 27, 2013 11:18:09 AM PST
RealCustomer says:
I so agree mine have been in the pacific, the atlantic, the caribbean , waterfalls...wear them year round...wish I could wear them to work but alas they would look crappy with a suit.

Posted on Jul 13, 2013 9:39:52 AM PDT
L Wiz says:
Hee, I get those weird tan spots as well. :)

Posted on Jul 1, 2014 5:22:16 PM PDT
Christie Lyn says:
Dittos! I love mine and have been wearing them daily for 3 years. I am shopping for a new pair because I misplaced them!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 17, 2014 6:46:47 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 17, 2014 6:53:08 PM PDT
book crone says:
YUK! Sandals with socks are so Dorky!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 17, 2014 6:48:35 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Sep 17, 2014 6:51:15 PM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.6 out of 5 stars (1,191 customer reviews)

$94.95 $38.00 - $139.98