13 of 14 people found the following review helpful
SUM 41 keeps getting better,
This review is from: Does This Look Infected (Audio CD)
Unlike Blink-182 (Before forming Box Car Racer), every record that SUM 41 puts out is better than the last. Does This Look Infected? has a more serious yet punky sound than Half Hour of Power and All Killer No Filler.
1. The Hell Song - 9/10 - I like the sound and the lyrics and stuff but it's not quite 100% kickass.
2. Over My Head (Better Off Dead) - 10/10 - one of the best songs on the album. I never get tired of it.
3. My Direction - 8/10 - I don't really agree with some of the lyrics, but it's got good sound going on
4. Still Waiting - 9.5/10 - First song on this album that I heard. Really great one. If you think this is good, check out the others.
5. A.N.I.C - 8/10 - Love the punk-ness(?), but it should be longer.
6. No Brains - 9.5/10 - Amazing song.
7. All Messed Up - 7/10 - It doesn't really go with the rest of the album. It sounds a lot different.
8. Mr. Amsterdam - 8/10 - I get it messed up with tracks 10 and 11, for some reason. They're good, but sound like each other.
9. Thanks For Nothing - 10/10 - I love this song!
10. Hyper-insomniaparachondriod - See #8
11. Billy Spleen - See above and #8
12. Hooch - 9/10 - A great way to end a great album. Really catchy song except at the end. The punk fades away into soft singing.