53 of 64 people found the following review helpful
Ads 'R' Us,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Marware Capacitive Stylus for Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite and other Touchscreen Devices, Black (Accessory)
It's a stylus - works as advertised.
- All metal (except for the tip!); nicely constructed
- Compact - shorter than many others
- Cost - relatively inexpensive
- Larger tip than some - precise accuracy is more difficult
- Style - LARGE lettering on the barrel in big, white letters: MARWARE; almost half the length of the stylus. Thanks, I knew that Marware made it already; I already supported them by buying it. Looks like a trade pen or something from a drug company. If this bothers you - and it does me - look elsewhere; there are other styli (BoxWave Slimline Capacitive Stylus for Apple iPad 3, new iPad (3rd Generation), iPad 2, iPad 1, and Amazon Kindle Fire (Crimson Red), MiniSuit Capacitive Stylus Pen Compatible with Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Fire HD 8.9, Google Nexus 7, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPhone 5 + all Touchscreens, Accessorise Slim Capacitive Stylus (Red) with 1 YR Warranty for Touchscreen Devices Including the New iPad, iPad 3, Apple iPad 2, Kindle Fire, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab, BlackBerry PlayBook, AmazonBasics Stylus for Touchscreen Devices Including Kindle Fire, Apple iPad 2, the New iPad, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab, BlackBerry PlayBook.
One star off for making my Kindle case a billboard.