4.0 out of 5 stars TPU Clear Case and Screen Protector, October 19, 2011
This review is from: AmazonBasics Protective TPU Case with Screen Protector for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S (Clear) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Length:: 6:07 Mins

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 3 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 22, 2011 11:10:51 PM PDT
Eugene says:
Thank to your review i'm getting this case. Thank you!!

Posted on Oct 23, 2011 6:46:27 PM PDT
Mike G says:
Very nice review. Well done!

Posted on Oct 25, 2011 10:09:33 PM PDT
Cliff says:
Nice review. I'll probably get the case based on this review as I have had problems with flash glare on other covers. One bit of advice on your videos.... I think you're too close to the camera for it to focus properly (either that or the resolution is really low).

Posted on Nov 1, 2011 6:44:52 PM PDT
A. Kline says:
Thanks for the review. I was wondering how it would look with a phone in it. I also have a white one, so good deal. And just for future reference all iPhone 4S' (Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint) are identical. One phone for three carriers. Just confirmed this with my buddies 4S who has AT&T. I'm on Verizon. Same phone.

Posted on Nov 12, 2011 9:16:57 PM PST
SV76 says:
Great job!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 12, 2011 9:55:56 PM PST
PT Cruiser says:
Thank you so much for the very helpful review. I just did the "One Click" thing and should have mine in a couple of days. Great job!

Posted on Dec 21, 2011 8:52:11 AM PST
D. M. Nelson says:
Thank you for the video review. It is what was the deciding factor in my selection of this case. Now that I received it, I am thrilled to death. It is absolutely perfect and your review was right on. (Though I still think it is a 5 Star case!) :)

Posted on Dec 21, 2011 3:04:35 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 19, 2012 9:49:08 AM PST
J. Robson says:
Great review!
I wasn't crazy about the circles on the back but when you were showing it, it looked better than the picture showed. I also LOVE that you squeezed the case! I wanted a "rubbery" case instead of a very hard acrylic case.
thanks again!!
Jim

PS... a month later, the case - and phone - are STILL perfect !

Posted on Jan 18, 2012 5:34:10 PM PST
Nancy B. says:
Thanks for taking the time to review on video. This helped me make up my mind.

Posted on Feb 28, 2012 9:39:38 PM PST
T. Fong says:
I just received an iphone 4s model(white) and looking for a case/protector. Usually I will shop around but this video help me to decide to buy it immediately. Good Job !!!! Thanks a lot.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›