1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, December 9, 2011
This review is from: Breda Men's 8135-black "Colton" Black Bezel White Accented Silicone Band Watch (Watch)
This watch is awful. It's extremely cheaply made, the small indicator dials aren't even functional. I decided I'd be OK with that as long as the rest of it worked well.

However, upon trying to put this watch on my wrist one side of the strap came off. I was a little shocked, but decided I would try to put the pin back in and see if it was perhaps just not fully assembled. My mistake for thinking that this would work, the pins can't actually effectively hold the watch band in place.

This isn't an expensive watch, so I wasn't expecting something stunning. What I got was nothing more than garbage. Would not buy this watch or anything else from this manufacturer.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 27, 2011 7:21:30 AM PST
I am sorry that your watch is not what you expected. The indicator dials are not supposed to work, on this watch they are a design feature only. Your watch comes with a warranty, so please take a second and send the watch back to us so we can repair or replace it. I'm including a link to our website that includes servicing instructions.
You may also email us at info@bredawatch.com or contact customer service at 1-866-408-1600.

Posted on Jul 27, 2012 12:49:30 PM PDT
PWB Esq says:
Elijah, I gave you helpful votes on this review and 2 others. I could not vote on the juicer because I do not know anything about juicers. I particularly appreciated this review on the Breda watch - mainly because I was considering buying one until I read your review. Nowhere in their description do they state that this is a FAKE chronograph. I would have bought it in the belief that it was an actual chronograph and then be hit in my face with the stark reality that the sub-dials are only for decorative purposes. Thanks for that save man.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 27, 2012 1:09:09 PM PDT
Elijah says:
No problem Philip! I was totally bummed, glad to hear the review helped you. Maybe try an invicta if you're looking for something inexpensive but stylish.

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 8:57:39 AM PST
Bob says:
Product Description
8135-black Features: -Watch.-Case material: Metal.-Rubber band.-Highest standard quartz movement.-Large black dial with three white NON-WORKING chronograph sub dials.-Black silicone band featuring white stitching, buckle.-Water resistant, not suggested for shower or water use.-Case diameter: 50mm. Color/Finish: -Color: Black.-Thick black bezel, white Arabic numerals and accented dial. Dimensions: -Band width: 25mm.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 4, 2012 12:51:43 PM PST
PWB Esq says:
Bob-

Thank you for clarifying that point. Do not know how I was such a goof for having missed that in the Product Description.

Thanks,
Philip

Posted on Feb 4, 2014 8:21:34 AM PST
Jared says:
did u happen to read the description before you bought it? apparently not because it clearly states that the 3 sub dials are non functional and for decoration only. please read before you buy and rate something on what it is not claiming to be.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 4, 2014 8:23:22 AM PST
Elijah says:
Hey Jared,

Consider the following: the description can and has been updated. And, regardless of the function of the dials the watch is complete garbage. Buy one of these and let me know how well the spring bars keep your strap in place (hint, they don't).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›