4.0 out of 5 stars No stickers included, but Amazon took care of the problem, March 28, 2012
This review is from: Disney Storybook Collection (Hardcover)
[At the outset, I have to say that I think this book deserves five stars, but I deducted one star because of the lack of stickers in the three separate books that were received.]

Ordered this as a gift for a 3 year old great-niece. She loves stickers. One of the reasons why I ordered this was there was SUPPOSE TO BE two hundred stickers enclosed. However, there were not any. She loves the book though, but now I will have to contact Amazon to see if there are any stickers available.

Thursday:
Emailed Amazon Wednesday night notifying them of the lack of stickers so they shipped out a new book today and she will have by Friday. Also, am to print off a mailing label to ship back the order that was not complete. Excellent service from Amazon. I have not seen the book so cannot comment on it other than my great-niece likes it. She said it was "wonderful."

Also ordered this book, along with the Disney Princess Storybook, for the three children of one of my nieces. She said both books were "awesome" and her children love them. However, there were no stickers in the book they received either.

Friday:
Received the replacement for the first book ordered and no stickers were in the replacement book either. Three of these books and no stickers in any of them. Too bad. However, all four children love these books.

I am now in possession of the replacement book and I must say it is really a nice looking book with great illustrations. Have not read any of the stories yet, but just from thumbing through the book, I would have to say that it is indeed "awesome!" (March, 2013 - I have purchased a number of these Disney Storybooks by now. Disney has some excellent artists and these Storybooks have numerous, colorful pictures within their pages. The children I have given them to have really enjoyed them.)

After notifying Amazon customer service about the lack of stickers in all three books, Amazon's representative stated that I had the option of returning each of the books for refund or in the alternative, Amazon would give me a nice discount if I wanted to keep the books. The children love these books so I cannot take them away from them, so I opted for the discount. This is why I do business with Amazon, excellent customer service.

Twenty-one stories.
1. Bambi 2. Snow White 3. Lion King 4. Peter Pan 5. Three Little Pigs
6. Hercules 7. Beauty and the Beast 8. Mickey and the Beanstalk 9. The Aristocats 10. Little Mermaid
11. Jungle Book 12. Cinderella 13. 101 Dalmatians 14. Lady and the Tramp 15. Prince and the Pauper
16. Pocahontas 17. Sleeping Beauty 18. Hunchback of Notre Dame 19. Oliver and Company 20. Aladdin
21. Pinocchio

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]