BusinessSolutions Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Save on DIY Home Updates Amazon Gift Card Offer jrscwrld jrscwrld jrscwrld  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing STEM Toys & Games

61 reviews for a book that hasn't been released yet?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 26, 2010 4:39:39 PM PST
spud says:
the book "You Are Your Own Gym" is rated 4 and a half stars and has 61 reviews and hasn't been released yet. Are these customer reviews? How is this posible?

Posted on Jan 2, 2011 10:53:26 AM PST
from what i gather, this is something of a second edition.
the first was plagued with grammatical and edting errors so it was pulled and is being replaced with this one.
So the bulk of the book will be the same, but edited better.
I think

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2011 6:47:10 AM PST
spud says:

Posted on Aug 8, 2011 5:23:03 PM PDT
May Hem says:
Hi! Could anyone shed light on the exercises in this book? The preview won't allow it and I'm afraid it's full of the same old lunges, squats and push-ups only slightly modified. I don't want to buy a book that basically includes the same types of exercises that I do anyway. Thanks!

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 3:58:33 AM PDT
Mike says:
This is an EXCELLENT book with MUCH more than basic squats, push-ups, pull-ups, and sit-ups. I have been using the author's exercise programs for 2 years now, and my functional strength is as high or higher than it ever has been before.

‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Dec 26, 2010
Latest post:  Jul 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
You Are Your Own Gym: The Bible of Bodyweight Exercises
You Are Your Own Gym: The Bible of Bodyweight Exercises by Mark Lauren (Paperback - January 4, 2011)
4.5 out of 5 stars (611)