Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

amazon Visa rewards credit card vs bank of america worlds point program

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 29, 2012 3:50:21 AM PDT
I contacted Amazon and asked about their credit card rewards point program and received what seemed like cryptic information. They refered me to Chase which is the former WAMU bank and could not tell me even basic information like does the card have rental car insurance protection and added warranty protection. I already have a Chase account and I can tell you that sometimes you get good service and, unfortunately, mostly you have to go through several customer reps to get to any kind of resolution even for easy things that they made a mistake on. For example, the correct name of a beneficiary if you die. In my experience it takes about 3 phone calls and about 1 and a half hours of talking to about 3 Chase reps to get any kind of workable solution to the most basic problem. Does anyone have a good thing to say about the Amazon Visa card customer service reps?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2012 12:30:13 PM PDT
Jimmy says:
The card is a Visa signature card and all Visa cards have car rental car insurance. "http://usa.visa.com/personal/cards/benefits/bft_dmg_waiver_personal.html". The insurance is offered from Visa not Chase. Visa Signature cards have additional warranty protection. I think the banks assume you have basic knowledge of how a credit cards work.

Posted on Mar 10, 2016 3:45:26 PM PST
Carrie Lee says:
Visa website says check with your issuer, so you need to check with Chase. I wish this info was avail online but I think you have to call or email the bank. I could not find it thruogh Google. I sent a secure message from my Chase account asking about it, so we'll see what they say and I'll add it here.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Apr 29, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 10, 2016

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about