Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 23, 2012 2:06:36 PM PDT
this game has the right price for other games for Wii U, will be at $60 per a game.it will be interesting going through Arkhum city again!

Posted on Aug 25, 2012 7:57:43 AM PDT
You are really going to spend $60 bucks to play it again? Forget that, already own it on PS3 not going to buy it twice even though I'm getting the Wii U ASAP.

Posted on Sep 14, 2012 6:12:45 AM PDT
Elliot says:
If you already own it, there isn't much reason to buy this. But if you're like me and haven't played it yet, this is as good a time as any as this version comes with all the DLC.

Posted on Nov 24, 2012 6:42:55 AM PST
Sony XBR 950 says:
I have never played this game as I have only owned nintendo systems. For me, this is practically a system seller. I am sure I am in the minority, but this game looks awesome. I was always disappointed this game didn't come to the wii. Lack of these types of games almost pushed me to go with the Xbox. However, I am hopeful this is a sign of things to come for Nintendo. We can only hope. In the meantime, I will be playing the best batman game made to date on my new wii U!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jun 23, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 24, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition
Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition by Broadway Publishing (Nintendo Wii U)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (207)