rooCASE Dual-View Multi Angle (Black) Vegan Leather Folio Case Cover for Google Nexus 7 Tablet
|Price:||$4.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Dual-View Multi Angle Folio Cover for Google Nexus 7 2012 1st Gen (NOT Compatible with 2013 Nexus 7 2 FHD)
- Premium Synthetic Leather with Micro Suede Interior. (Tablet NOT Included)
- Detachable Inner Sleeve for Handheld Operation; Sleeve Reattaches to Folio by Velcro for Landscape or Portrait viewing.
- 20 Degree Typing Angle and and 3 Grooves for Multi-Angle View in Landscape or Portrait. Magnetic Flap Closure with Built-in Sleep / Wake Feature. Elastic Loop for Stylus or Pen. for Access to All Ports and Controls.
- A MUST Have for all Google Nexus 7 / Asus MEMO 370T 7-Inch Tablet Owners!! Available Styles Search: rooCASE Google Nexus 7
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This case is no different.
The versatile design featuring an inner sleeve secured with a Velcro band makes it easy to prop up your nexus 7 in either portrait or landscape mode.
The quality of the leather and stitching is great, and the built-in magnet means the sleep feature works too!
This case is also held closed magnetically, so it is less likely to open unexpectedly in your bag.
The magnetic wake function stopped working on my case, and when rooCASE proved unreachable via their website I contacted PC Micro Store via Amazon.
Within MINUTES I received a reply from Nichole telling me that my replacement case has been checked for proper function and was being sent out very soon.
This is an example of outstanding simply customer service.
I highly recommend PC Micro Store because of this great experience!
If you are looking for a nice case for your Nexus that can stand it up, I would recommend this case.
1. Very sturdy and fashionable. It is nothing like those flimsy smart covers. Provides much needed padding and great quality leather in a nice snug fit.
2. All cutouts for camera, usb, etc. are in the perfect location for access.
3. Sleep/awake magnet works exactly as billed. Always sleeps, always awakens.
4. Velcro and ridges work wonders to detach and view screen in proper orientation. Again, seems sturdy and durable.
1. Screen is slightly off-center with the borders of the case, but no part of the screen is blocked. Annoying to some, maybe not others.
2. Tough to push volume rocker and lock button. I mostly blame Google for this as they put the buttons almost under the device as opposed to fully on the side.
Overall, I got what i wanted which is something to protect my device and make it easily transportable. I love the dual-view nature of the case to watch movies or look at pictures. Would recommend to anyone.
After using the case for roughly a week, I've found it's still generally a very good product, but it also has an annoyance that I'm having trouble getting used to. To retain the tablet securely, the cover wraps around the front of the Nexus slightly, and in doing so covers a small part of the screen edge. That, plus the thickness of the material covering the edge makes it difficult to sweep your finger all the way to the edge (as in moving apps from one home screen to another). This is sufficiently troublesome to me that I've downgraded my rating from 5 to 4, and have just ordered an "official" case (since it's finally available) from Google Play. That cover appears to be less intrusive. But after checking with Google, that case apparently doesn't include the magnetic on/off functionality that I like very much. We'll see how it works out after some use. Maybe someone will eventually make a cover that incorporates all these features. This is why I'm not usually first in line for a new product. Still learning, but very impressed with the Nexus itself.
Truly exceptional customer CARE -- not just service.Read more ›
What I don't like about the design is that the back of the holder is so wide that it makes it hard to hold in one hand, and nearly impossible to use the on/off or volume controls with one hand. I can't even hold it in my right hand and use my right thumb. I pretty much have to hold it in my left hand and work the controls with my right. I think that if the back of the frame were smaller, to match the smaller size of the back of the tablet, or even if there just were cutouts next to the controls, the problem would be eliminated.
If the foregoing isn't an issue, then this is a good case. The build quality is very good overall. The stand seems to work OK, and the magnetic sleep/wake function works fine. However, if I lost it, I wouldn't get another.
If starting over, I'd look for a form-fitting soft plastic case -- would like to see something similar to the case for the Razr Maxx, with built-in kickstand.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works well to cover the case and is stable when used as a stand correctly.Published 7 months ago by M_Leon246
The Dual-View rooCASE is my favorite. I have one for all my tables. Both Android and iOS.Published 7 months ago by B. Phillips
junk complete junk... started falling apart one week after owning it. not even worth dealing with rma it back .. just learned my lesson..Published 16 months ago by aaron thompson
Product is well made but cutout for the face of the tablet could be a little larger. Unless the tablet is fitted tightly into the case the function symbols are not always easily... Read morePublished 17 months ago by Roger Ramjet
The case is nice looking and looks to be well manufactured but unfortunately it more than doubles the thickness of of the Nexus 7. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Kaufboy