Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 13, 2014
This review is for the "Candy Silver" hard shell case. Ordered it for a Kodak EasyShare C195...the camera does fit inside -- just barely. I was able to get the elastic retaining strap inside the case to wrap around the C195 (again, just barely, but enough that the camera is secured) so no worries about the camera falling out when the case is opened.

My daughter cracked the screen on her previous camera, so we were looking for a hard case and there doesn't seem to be much choice other than this one. The case is hard enough that I think it will protect the screen very well, even tossed into the hazardous environment that is a teenager's backpack.

The case seems to be well-made for the price. I am a bit concerned about the zipper holding up; it's under a bit of strain with the camera being so tight in the case. If you were using this for a smaller camera, I'm certain the zipper would be more than adequate.

The exterior has a smooth "jelly" feel. The silver color is quite nice with a subtle diagonal pattern. The interior is soft fabric and contains a mesh pocket for memory cards, but there is no room with the C195 to fit anything thicker than a slip of paper in the pocket.
on February 4, 2015
this canon has a fragile shutter zoom assembly which may be why so many get reconditioned. this bubble case hugs the entire camera perfectly to help minimize pressure and vibration during transport. the square shape of the velcro on the outside pocket precludes it from being useful for an extra battery or microsd card sleeve, so i would not depend on it.
on September 11, 2014
My review of this product is just fits the easy share camera C195. That is the only thing that fits in it. No room for extra batteries, USB cord etc. The little zippered pouch can fit a camera media card. I am keeping it for a change purse and I am getting a little larger one to hold my camera and acessories for my camera
on February 21, 2014
the first case i bought was defective, i had written a review about it and the company contacted me, sent me a new case no charge with no return on the first. the new seems perfect and the carbiner loop seems solidly attached....which was the defective part on the first. i promised to write a new review and here it is. i was very surprised the company contacted me and am thrilled with their superior service and having a new, perfect case for my camera.
on January 3, 2014
Loved this little camera case. The Hard Shell offers great protection, LOVE the carabiner clip...and great use of space inside for camera, small accessories, cord, etc.
on September 21, 2014
Bought this with the kodak easy share c195 digital camera for my daughter to take to camp and even though it says it's made for that camera it barely fits you have to stuff it in there and hold it closed to force the zipper shut she gave up on the case entirely by the time she got back because it was too hard to try and close
- waste of money
on February 15, 2016
The size is right for my Nikon L27 Camera, the zipper is a little stiff but should get better with more zipping open and close in the future, I like this because it protects the camera when traveling and storing.
on June 17, 2016
While the item came promptly and as expected it doesn't work at all. We have a Nikon DSLR camera, and the tripod cannot support the weight of the camera. Instead the camera makes it top-heavy, and it immediately tilts downward. It simply doesn't work for my Nikon.
on March 25, 2014
This product is everything it is advertised to be. This was given as a gift to my 14-year-old for Christmas to help her keep track of her camera. The bright color accomplishes that goal. It is also stylish enough that she thinks it's cool which in our house means it's a hit.
on August 8, 2011
This is the best camera case I have had for my point and shoot camera. It fits like a glove so it's not big and bulky, and the neoprene material is very soft yet protects the camera great so I have no worries when I toss my camera into my purse. I loved it so much I bought several as gifts.

See 1 answered question