Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 21, 2013
I don't like the expensive, hard-sided leather cases for my Leica D-Lux 20, which is a small digital travel camera that I carry in my pocket or in my purse. But sometimes I need a case for it to prevent the viewfinder screen from being scratched by the keys in my pocket or the dog clicker in my handbag. This roo Case Neoprene Sleeve in magenta, which is intended as a carrying case for Panasonic Lumix cameras, works perfectly. It has some degree of stretch to it, and the zipper seems very strong. Better yet, it fits in my pocket, whereas the leather cases don't. There's also a convenient outside zipped pocket for either another memory card or even another charged battery for a long day of shooting when on the go. It made it through a 76-day transatlantic trip last summer. There's a clip on the outside for an enclosed hand strap if you want to carry it that way. The hand strap also makes it easier to find in an overloaded handbag. Great for other small cameras, too. Very versatile!
by Linda Cargill, author of Key to Lawrence
on June 28, 2013
Perfect size for the Panasonic Lumix camera I purchased recently, well padded and compact. The bright pink color makes it easy to find inside a backpack or purse. Does not come with any kind of belt loop or shoulder strap, so if you need that choose a different case.
on April 10, 2014
Based on size and description it should have worked, but it didn't fit the very small, compact camera we purchased it for. My daughter kept it to use to use as a small lip stick bag, but we really needed it for her camera.
on May 7, 2013
This case fits my Pansonic Lumix Digital Camera perfectly. It is padded well for such a small case and has a pocket in the front to carry an extra memory card or battery. It also has a wrist strap that is not shown in the photo.

It is easy to get the camera in and out of the case. I bought the Magenta case which is easy to spot. I've only had the case for a week and taken it to two T-ball events, but I was very happy with it.

I would recommend it.
VINE VOICEon December 16, 2013
Perfect size for my Nikkon Coolpix S3300 camera. Fits in my pocket or purse. Comes with a strap that goes around the wrist which makes it less likely you'll drop the case and camera. Little pocket on side can hold batteries, ID or an extra memory card.
on April 9, 2013
This case is perfect for my camera! It is such a cute, simple case and protects it very well. The pocket in the front is great to hold an extra memory card as well!
on June 22, 2013
This pretty little case fits my Panasonic perfectly. Love the little front pocket, too. I can find it easily in my purse. A happy purchase on my part. Thanks!
on July 6, 2013
Works as advertised. This case actually has room to store a couple of spare batteries! Provides good protection for camera.
on January 2, 2014
I love this case for my Panasonic Lumix. I wanted a sleeve like case to put in my purse, yet not be bulky and this is it.
on December 31, 2013
Fits in medium purse. Holds camera with extra battery and SD card. Zipper and entire case seem sturdy so far too.

See 1 answered question