Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on June 16, 2013
I use this case to hold my ELPH 520 and it fits perfectly. The pouch also has plenty of space to hold 2 extra batteries as well too. I also have a quick detach lanyard connected to the camera and the end section of the connection fits perfectly in with the camera.
on June 27, 2012
What the subject says. This is billed as a case for the powershot D20 and IT IS TOO SMALL. I took the hand hold/string off the camera, and even with the mount for it removed the camera still does not fit inside the case. If I sat on it with a shoehorn, maybe it could be wedged in dangerously tight.

That said, this IS a nice solid case. I have other cameras and this case is adequate for some of those, so this was not a complete waste.
on December 18, 2012
Was looking for something that fit the HS 320. This does a really good job of it. Soft on the inside to prevent scratching. Room in the front for an extra SD card or two. Room for nothing else, but great if you are trying to be as compact as possible.
on February 28, 2013
This item was listed as something else to buy when I bought the D20 camera, so I assumed the case would fit the camera. It didn't, so wasted my money. It should not be listed as one of the things you could buy to go along with the camera.
on May 15, 2012
Case is a great color and very sturdy, with interior pockets and velcro to hold the camera in place. Unfortunately it will not fit the Canon powershot d20 I bought it for - I'll keep the case and use it for something else as I really like it, but once the wrist strap is attached to the camera it will not fit in a lot of the small cases. Just FYI!
on January 17, 2014
This is a nice camera case, so I couldn't give it one star; however, the description of the item stated that it would fit the Canon PowerShot D20, and in my experience, it did not. You can try and cram the camera in there, but it is nearly impossible to zip all the way! The case would probably fit your needs if you were looking for a case for a smaller camera.
on January 25, 2014
This little case is very pretty but it did not fit my Canon D20 camera like the listing said it would. If it had fit I think I would have liked it a lot and probably given it a 5 star rating. However, it loses a point for not fitting a camera the listing says it will and my having to return it. Since my camera had not yet arrived when I ordered this case I couldn't actually measure the case against the camera. If you are interested, measure your camera carefully. If the case had been 1/2" wider it would have worked with my D20.
on April 20, 2013
I've always bought leather cases in the past for my various cameras. Since my current pocket auto camera (Canon ELPH 320HS) has a large touch sensitive display I thought this soft neoprene case would protect it better. It does. This case is a tiny bit wider than the camera but the length and thickness of the case are perfect. Its also very nice having a front pocket with a zipper closing for carrying a spare battery and SD card. The only thing its missing is some sort of belt loop. That would make this case close to perfect. The grey piping on the black case looks very stylish but being a guy I'd have preferred all black. Any way, their you go.
on December 23, 2014
The description is inaccurate in dimensions. Description says 4.6in L x 3.5 W. The actual usable length of this case is 4.25 inches, usable width is 3.0. A camera outside these dimensions at all will either not fit or will get scratched by the zipper.
on November 30, 2013
The reason I bought this carrying case is that my camera is very small, and I needed something to carry it in, so that I don't feel like it will slip through my hands at any time. This case is so versatile, and durable! The camera fits inside perfectly--not too tight. The strap that is included with the carrying case perfectly fits over my hand, and feels secure. The price is right, and the case can carry other things, too, when I don't feel like taking my purse to a concert or a day out somewhere. Great buy.