5.0 out of 5 stars Compact neat camera case
Perfect case for ther S100. Fits nice & neat with an extra pocket which doesnt make it bulky. Good buy.
Published 21 months ago by Crocies

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for Canon S100
This does its job and does offer shock protection with a nice pocket for exter cards/batteries, BUT it has a tendancy to retain moisture if it gets damp. I live in a place where it rains a lot, and I spend a lot of time outdoors, and this has been a problem. If you are going to be in wet environments, keep this in mind.
Published 6 months ago by Ryan J. Dillon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact neat camera case, November 26, 2012
This review is from: rooCASE Neoprene Sleeve (Black) Carrying Case for Canon PowerShot S100 Digital Camera (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 18, 2012
Richard Brown (san diego, ca usa) - See all my reviews
I purchased two different cases for a trip to europe and this one was the one
that was liked by all family memebers and the overall choice to go with us.
It is protective and at the same time low profile so we can still put the camera
in our front pocket. We will be buying a second one for another camera we have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy case, July 2, 2012
I couldn't decide which case to buy for my Canon S100 so I bought two of them! I ended up using the Case Logic TBC-302 FFP Compact Camera Case (Black) for the camera while traveling because I like the carabiner on the outside of the case to clip it to the outside of my bag or my belt loop. I liked this sleeve as well so found that I put my smartphone in it for more protection while it was floating around in my purse. This sleeve can also fit the camera and a spare battery just fine. So if you can't decide, get both! I'm sure you will find a use for this sleeve even as a small travel wallet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Nikon Coolpix S6500, July 2, 2014
J. Finch (the Heart of Texas) - See all my reviews
Ordered this for a Nikon Coolpix S6500 and the fit was great. Not too tight....not too loose.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for Canon S100, February 28, 2014
Ryan J. Dillon (SAN DIEGO, CA, US) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, February 23, 2014
I like the case but it is too small. You can barely put an additional SD card in the pouch and it won't hold an additional battery. I will be looking for a larger case that will accommodate the additional battery and SD card

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Light Duty Case, February 21, 2014
Pleased with this case ....fits the Canon S100 perfectly , case is not bulky and would not provide dropping protection but to keep your camera covered in a purse or pocket it is a excellent choice

4.0 out of 5 stars rooCase, January 20, 2014
Pretty nice case ... could use a "strap hole" to thread the strap through, so you don't need to completely remove the case - you could then just slide it down the strap and not hassle with it being loose when taking photos - also the exterior zip pocket could be a little taller, to more efficiently house extra battery and memory stick - it's a little tight.

But it's a nice looking and useful protective case! I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars super smooth and good built, December 20, 2013
we use this for our s100 canon.
it fit perfectly and the front pocket we use it to store a spare batt.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›