rooCASE Dual Station Premium Leather (Pink) Case Cover with Stand and Hand Strap for Apple iPad 2 / iPad 3 / The new iPad
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Dual Station Leather Cover for Apple iPad 2 / The new iPad 3. (iPad 2 / iPad 3 Not Included)
- Genuine Premium Leather with Soft Microfiber Interior.
- Multiple Viewing Angle at 35 and 65 Degree.
- Elastic Hand Strap to Safely iPad 2 / iPad 3.
- A MUST Have for all Apple iPad 2 / The new iPad 3 Owners!! Available in Black, Magenta, Pink and Red. Search: rooCASE iPad 2 / iPad 3 Dual Station Wifi / 3G
Top Customer Reviews
+ nice fit to the iPad 2
+ good openings for access
+ full visibility
+ pretty snug; the iPad doesn't move around
+ seems sturdy, good balance between padding and keeping the weight and bulk down
+ magnet works well enough and puts the iPad to sleep properly
+ came in light pink (my wife's iPad, so I'm sure she's happy)
- when used in the propped up position, it doesn't hold it's shape very well
- I would like to have more angles for propping it up
- when propped up in the tall position (still landscape), it isn't very secure (I usually put something heavy behind it)
Fits iPad perfectly.
Comfy to hold.
Protects iPad perfectly.
Switching mechanism works perfectly.
Leather!!! I don't think so, strong plastic smell when unpacked, has dissipated but no leather smell or feel.
Colour is a pale but very candy pink, looked more ballet pink in the photo.
When cover is clipped back it still struggles to sit in landscape position, tends to roll over.
The fold back front cover will easily slip out of fold back slot.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After 3 years, I still love this cover. It is very functional and great color. Totally recommend it.Published 17 months ago by I love Amazon!
I LOVE THE CASE. IT PROTECTS MY NEW KINDLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR A GOOD PRODUCT.Published on February 4, 2014 by barbara kocinski
I liked this case but the durability of it isn't great and the magnetic closure doesn't stay in place well.Published on January 6, 2014 by anna sorin
Its not a bad case. it adds bulk to the size and weight of the iPad. I purchase my wife and I a Yoobao case and love them.Published on December 8, 2011 by Russell H
I use this for business and it's actually a nice quality. I have dropped the ipad in the case and it survived. Read morePublished on November 10, 2011 by Jennifer M. Hilton
I love everything about this- the ease of use, the color (light pink), and most of all how protected I feel my iPad is in it. Read morePublished on July 5, 2011 by BeckyW