Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: iPod Nano 7 Case - roocase Ultra Slim Fit (Black) Shell Case Cover for Apple iPod Nano 7 (7th Generation)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 18, 2015
If you are buying this for its 'CLIP' function, this sucks. But as a case, it is not bad.
review image review image
on January 28, 2013
I received this case 2 days ago. It is excellent for my Nano seventh generation and I am thrilled! It has a nice tight fit but doesn't interfere with anything, not even bluetooth. A great product. I can now clip my Nano on my shorts while I walk on the treadmill, and know it is secure! Thanks to rooCase for making a great product, the seller for carrying it, and to Amazon for the fast ship!
on May 28, 2013
I don't like this case at all. I'm very disappointed. It provides good shock protection, however it doesn't fit right. My iPod falls right out of it.
on June 27, 2015
as was really excited when I found out my iPod Nano can be put into a case! My iPod has few little scratches from the back panel due to misused by the "wife" anyways I am the type who is OCD when I c a scratche or any form of Mis-used gadget. This case made the iPod look and feel like new again. It gave it a perfect cover from all round and edges. It made me feel comfortable using it again. And the case comes with a clip which is very useful and needed if placed in your backpack or pockets during workouts or just on the go....

The price was fair, as I found many other ones a little cheaper, I decided to buy this case due to the huge amount of positive feedbacks... Well worth it..
on March 4, 2015
It is hard plastic and dented the back of my new iPod!
review image
on April 17, 2015
I bought this as a replacement for my Griffin Technology 2-in-1 Belt Clip case for my 7th Gen iPod Nano. The Griffin case was awesome and broke only because accidentally tore of the clip by hitting it with a weight. This case is very slim but I hate it. The ipod slips out of it very easily which will unplug your headpones, It is difficult to hit the volume buttons on the side, it doesn't provide much shock absorption, and finally the clip on the back is a pain to get attached to anything. I far preferred the gator style clip on the Griffin.

I gave this a two because it does its job but if Griffin ever comes out with their 2-in-1 clip again I will buy that immediately.
on August 24, 2015
Simply put, this case fits my iPod nano (7th Gen) like a glove. Very simple, yet very effective. The clip works well. The surface of the case gives you something to grip that isn't slippery to the touch. Best part is, if you drop it it will absorb the shock and not dent the iPod's case. Well worth the money.
on September 3, 2015
I got this case for my wife. She likes how slim the case is and that easily clips on her clothes. I was concerned about the clip based on some other reviews but it seems to work well. The nano is small and light so the case doesn't move around much. It's too early to judge the durability of the clip but I would recommend it at this point.
review image review image review image
on March 20, 2015
Color is not at all what it appears. This is a translucent pale green. Not the dark bold green I was hoping for (and paid for). It is not a soft plastic—seems more like a brittle plastic. Basically, I did not receive what I was lead to believe I was ordering.
review image
on January 18, 2016
the good;
- price, ~ $11
- utility. easy to get on, off
- lite weight

not good;
- lasted 9 months then clip snapped
(this is common problem with these types of cases)

Usage -
when running or cycling or at the gym,
4 - 5 sessions per week, each session about 90 min to 2 hours
Clip onto waist band
Move and/or adjust the case 2 - 3 times per hour

Over time, the plastic fatigues and the clip breaks.

With normal usage, you should go a 1 year without problem.