5.0 out of 5 stars Exacty what I was hoping for!
Published 11 months ago by Raina

3.0 out of 5 stars looks nice and is very useful
looks nice and is very useful. However there isn't a cutout on the top to connect the ac charger. i had to cut a whole in the leather so that i could charge my device with out taking it out of the case.
Published 3 months ago by Ron Tanguay

5.0 out of 5 stars Exacty what I was hoping for!, April 1, 2014
Raina (Fort Myers, FL) - See all my reviews
Answers to questions I had before I bought; hope this helps. Dimensions with Tab 3 7.0 inside AND stylus in loop (because it sticks out from the case): 5-1/8W x 7.5L x 1-1/16D; weight with Tab3 7.0 inside 1 lb 7/8oz. Yes, cover does fold all the way back. Velcro strap holds Tab in place - folds in behind the Tab on the inside of the case (behind the left edge of the Tab so nice and safe).Yes, there IS an opening for the IR. Slots in case for 2 SD cards. Suede-like finish & ridges DO keep it from sliding when resting horizontally. Yes, magnet holds cover in place when closed. Yes, charger port and all other ports are accessible with cover on. Case helps Tab stand vertically, but not on an angle. Stylus end is nice and bouncy; pen end works fine. Stretchy band that holds the stylus may not last long - pulling the stylus in and out is likely to wear it down fast (but I may be wrong). The magenta is a hot-pink-raspberry color - a little more red than pink. Fits Tab 3 7.0 perfectly. Looks classy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my "Roo" !!, October 25, 2014
I cannot say enough about my RooCase it takes daily, rigorous use, yet it is still just as amazing as when I first got it over a year ago...a great value and I will definitely purchase again. Thanks so much! ! This Is quality! !!Thanks from Arkansas. ...tadpole

5.0 out of 5 stars Magenta = win, July 29, 2014
Was a gift for my friend Brewmaster. It was a bit plain at first, but with some sweet foil Hello Kitty decals, a few rhinestones, and his (authentic!) autographed photo of John Heinz-Kerry, it was his! He absolutely loves it.

Is there a sweeter color than magenta? I don't think so.

It fits the Samsung Tab 3 perfectly, and is easy to hold on to if you're sitting on a toilet, posting in the DS.

3.0 out of 5 stars looks nice and is very useful, November 4, 2014
This review is from: roocase Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Case - Dual View PU Leather Case Cover Stand for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 inch, Purple (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablet Case, February 26, 2014
my tablet case is working out just fine. I would have liked the weight to be lighter but I am satisfied.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, January 21, 2014
The picture makes it look like its a swivel when really its velcro. The "SD Card Slot" is great unless you try to close a case. you can't use it to keep cards in.
The stylus it comes with is good, and the leather isn't horrible.

3.0 out of 5 stars very nice 1st case, January 20, 2014
I gave it 3 stars, it looks nice & covers well. Good access to ports & micro SD card. The outter cover is held on with vecro to allow changing from landscape to portrait. I've had for several months now & the velcro is not holding as well as I'd hoped, comes off very easily. This morning if came loose at the Y & almost fell to the ground while watching a movie on the elliptical. The portrait mode doesn't work well on mine, won't stay up. Not a biggie for me, I dont need the stand in portrait. The corners aren't very well protected either. It has a nice feel to it & works as a stand in landscape. I am looking for a different/replacement case at this time for above reasons. It has served me well & will continue until I find a hybrid case that allows easy access to the Micro SD card. The outer civer even has 2 SD card holders I like it enough thati won't rush & buy the 1st hybrid case to have a new case

5.0 out of 5 stars roocase was awesome, December 27, 2013
Case fits tab 3 perfect excellent quality does not look cheap at all money well spent !!!!! Going to buy another one for tab 2

3.0 out of 5 stars Smelly roo, November 30, 2013
I received my rooCase promptly. It seems to be well made & very functional. However, I've yet to use it because it smells horrible!! I don't know if it's the dye or the materials but it's so strong it made my eyes water. It has been outside since I received it & hopefully I'll be able to use it soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, November 26, 2013
Nice case. Fits my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 perfectly. Just as described. Looks like a nice book. Love that I can view vertical or horizontal.