Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 29, 2009 7:44:10 PM PST
McGruff says:
If each special is, say, 50 minutes (they fill an hour time block with commercials), shouldn't the run time be a minimum of 250 minutes? Am I missing something?

Posted on Dec 30, 2009 3:03:19 PM PST
E. Gilliland says:
Given that The Next Doctor and The Planet of the Dead were each 50 minutes to an hour long, it seems impossible for the final two pieces to clock in at only 10 minutes each.

However, I'd like to avoid having to buy this whole package since I already own the first two specials on individual DVDs. I see that The Waters of Mars is already for sail individually. Does anyone know if it will be possible to buy the last one on its own?

Posted on Dec 30, 2009 7:41:41 PM PST
The Blu-Ray version of the same package shows 311 minutes, so I assume that 131 minutes was just a typo.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 1, 2010 2:11:45 AM PST
Yes The End Of Time is avaible on its own as well.

Posted on Jan 5, 2010 4:15:02 PM PST
Dr Who The End of Time parts 1 & 2 (together) are available for pre-order on Amazon for $19.99. That's a good deal, considering Waters of Mars is $15.

Posted on Jan 12, 2010 4:59:54 PM PST
Run time has been corrected to 311 minutes. Thanks for discussing the issue here in the forums instead of creating a customer review.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Dec 29, 2009
Latest post:  Jan 12, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Doctor Who - The Complete Specials Boxset [DVD]
Doctor Who - The Complete Specials Boxset [DVD] (DVD)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (251)