Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (32GB, Deep Grey)
Used & New from: $277.99
when & where will the s-pen with the eraser feature be available for purchase? How much will it cost?
asked by Campbell F. Thomasson Jr. on August 17, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
That seems unnecessary. The Papyrus Beta program writes wonderfully with the S Pen and you can use YOUR FINGER as an eraser =) It works very well.

Actually, the S Pen does have a button which could be set up for various functions. It's just a matter of the application that you're using.
B. Price answered on August 21, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This device uses wacom's "penable " tech which means any penabled wacom pen will work. They come in several shapes and sizes, with&without eraser ends. my fav in shape\size\functions are the ones made for Axiotron Modbook tablet. IMPORTANT...most wacom pens will NOT work with this device you must choose "penable". ID Wacom penable by looking for mandatory "UP" prefix i.e "UP-816E-70A". UP-816E-70A is good! anything called "Intuos" or "Bamboo" is a fail. BTW this is the first wacom penable device that has been allowed to break past 512 pressure limit. I always believed this limit was artificially set by wacom to prevent resellers from competing with wacom's own cintiq line which now reach 2048 pressure levels. 256 pressure levels is the standard for penable. Samsung series 7 slate is only 256 pressure levels! Really! I must believe its because wacom Won't allow windows\apple devices to exist which give cintiq competition.

"How much will it cost?" way too much. all wacom pens are massively over priced.
Carlos J Davila answered on August 30, 2012
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is listed on ebay for about $31.
Brenda Jones answered on February 1, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›