5.0 out of 5 stars Life Saver
I got this as a gift and after the first time my little guy fell, when he could sit own his own it was very scary! This simple guard really takes away the stress and fear espically if you little likes to explore ie. the kitchen. And my son doesn't even notice it is there. Safety for the baby and a little of piece of mind for us. Priceless!!
Published on January 7, 2012 by Jason McHugh

1.0 out of 5 stars What a flimsy item I bought!
After one month, it ripped even though my baby has never tried to tear it. It looked very cheap and so small for a one year old baby when I took out from the box. However, I had hoped the quality would not let me down. Finally, I got disappointed. Don't buy it. You might find a similar one in a 99-cent store.
Published 23 months ago by Shirl

1.0 out of 5 stars What a flimsy item I bought!, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Baby Head safty Head Protector and Back Head protection Neck saver, Mr. Teddy Guard (Red Or Blue) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Saver, January 7, 2012