Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation STEM

on January 7, 2012
I got this as a gift and after the first time my little guy fell, when he could sit own his own it was very scary! This simple guard really takes away the stress and fear espically if you little likes to explore ie. the kitchen. And my son doesn't even notice it is there. Safety for the baby and a little of piece of mind for us. Priceless!!
on December 9, 2012
After one month, it ripped even though my baby has never tried to tear it. It looked very cheap and so small for a one year old baby when I took out from the box. However, I had hoped the quality would not let me down. Finally, I got disappointed. Don't buy it. You might find a similar one in a 99-cent store.