4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars
GOOD
Published 3 days ago by Luis C. Jimenez-Henriquez

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy it!!
I gave it 1 star because the taste is not too bad, but if are looking to loose some weight do not even think about this products, this is just a expensive tea, it doesn't have any detoxing properties, so seriously don't waist your money!!,. The directions on the bottle are not clear at all (it just says 1/2 tsp..... a day?... a week?...not clear) this product is junk.
Published 14 months ago by carolpc

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy it!!, July 12, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about this product, June 24, 2013
This review is from: Pinateina (Health and Beauty)
I noticed my weight drop and then it gained it back on again. I noticed I felt dizzy and went to the hospital. I do not asure this but I think this caused me to get dizzier than usual. But If you follow the diet plan you might get better results. But you could do that without this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of my money, July 25, 2013
This review is from: Pinateina (Health and Beauty)
Does not do anything that they said it will. It a waste of my money. No hace nada de lo que dicen que ests supuesto hacer. Perdida de tiempo y sobre todo de dinero.

3.0 out of 5 stars No Guide, July 9, 2013
This review is from: Pinateina (Health and Beauty)
I cannot fairly rate this product, I have not used it yet. No guide comes with this product describing when to use, how many times per day, before or after meals,.. nothing. Just the booklet on 50 Tips. If anyone has information on how oftern and when to use, please post. Thank you. - SAVE YOUR MONEY THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste you money!, April 8, 2014
This review is from: Pinateina (Health and Beauty)
I got this for my mother in law i witness her doing diet and taking it as instructed, it doesn't taste good at all it is very sour and she finish the supplement to loss 2lb? Crazy!!! Dont buy it! Get hcg drops they work a little better.

1.0 out of 5 stars does not work., November 3, 2013
This review is from: Pinateina (Health and Beauty)
The product arrives as expected. But its not what its looks like. The product does no t work. Plus it was supposed to arrive with a book to instruct you on what to eat. Does not come either. Thanks for google that helped me out.

2.0 out of 5 stars I won't recommend it, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Pinateina (Health and Beauty)
Unfortunately this was another product that was a waste of money like others I've tried. It didn't make any difference in me, and it doesn't taste good either. I came to the conclusion that there isn't any magic product out there that will help you lose weight, inches or body fat. Of course there will be a pill out there that will get you results fast maybe, but why put your body through that torture, trying to fix years of bad eating habits in a couple of months. The only thing that really works for sure is having a healthy diet and exercise regularly and the better part is that you will be healthier inside and out and it will cost so much less that buying any dieting product. I hope this helps someone.

2.0 out of 5 stars didn't work for me, October 4, 2013
This review is from: Pinateina (Health and Beauty)
has no instructions on how to take it, it just says mix 1 teaspoon with 6oz of water, doesn't say how many times a day, or before or after meals, I haven't feel any different, I haven't lose a pound and I have it for almost a month and nothing.... I think is a waste of money

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, August 26, 2013
This review is from: Pinateina (Health and Beauty)
I am not comfortable with it. I do not have enough time to fill all the words that you want

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 27, 2014
GOOD

Pinateina
Pinateina by sallyashop
$18.89
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.