Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 25, 2011 6:15:59 PM PDT
Rock 'N Roll says:
i am wondering if you guys know if uncharted golden abyss, littlebigplanet, and modnation racers will be released on the same day that the playstation vita will be released. Thanks!!!

Posted on Aug 14, 2011 1:27:39 PM PDT
Don says:
yes they're launch titles

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 18, 2011 11:58:46 PM PDT
Zaakro says:
Not true, they have not announced if they will launch the same day as the system. Sony has only announced that they are going to launch during the launch window. That could be day one or it could be 3 months from launch day.

We will only know when they will come out when Sony makes an official launch date for the system.

Posted on Sep 13, 2011 11:16:54 PM PDT
v7torSFC says:
I agree with Jared. Sony specifically stated they will be released in a "launch window", however that often does not mean same day. I'm sure there is a pretty good chance that at least LBP will be day 1. Companies often like to spread some of their larger releases out so it looks like they have a constant stream of good games being made.

Posted on Oct 31, 2011 12:08:42 PM PDT
Jak says:
Golden abyss is also definitely a Day 1 title.

Posted on Dec 28, 2011 9:42:03 PM PST
bagheadinc says:
LBP Vita is no longer a launch title.

Posted on Jan 4, 2012 4:12:23 AM PST
nkilburne says:
Uncharted: Golden Abyss and ModNation Racers are launch titles and will be out on 2/15 (first edition launch date). LittleBigPlanet is a "Launch Window" title and should be out within a month of the console's launch (per an interview with Sony).

Posted on Jan 8, 2012 9:53:00 AM PST
Cars&Guitars says:
the placeholder date has been updated to late June. :(
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jul 25, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
LittleBigPlanet - PlayStation Vita
LittleBigPlanet - PlayStation Vita by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation Vita)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (227)