Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
is the samsung galaxy 10.2 worth waiting for and buying?
asked by Brian Staggs on November 2, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Vincent P. answered on December 12, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I will say yes, the price is good and the image an quality are quite acceptable the only issue that I have found so far is that you are not able to charge the tablet via USB unless you have it off you can google on that and you will see is a common issue besides that I like it a lot !! Happy buying wait for the black friday !!
emmericdel answered on November 2, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would get the 10.1 Note ... I like the "pen". It works pretty accurate and you can use your fingers to swipe of course. I tried one out, but there was still some bugs ... input cursor was right on top of a character. Galaxy Tab 2 10.2 is very very buggy .. had many issues with it. I have posted what I encountered.
sam02135 answered on November 2, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes
Dinesh R Jaiswal answered on May 22, 2013
Comments (3) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
if you have previous experience with samsung tablets, you will immediately know that you should try something else. they are recycling technology they sell you the new tablet with old or minor upgrade components.. you want proof? compare the galaxy tab 10.1 vs the galaxy tab 2 10.1. Besides the customer support sucks.
Hugo answered on November 2, 2012
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product