Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th
Would this modem work with satellite internet that also connects via coaxial cable?
asked by J. Hehn on February 14, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Don't know about the satellite internet. I only had basic internet hook up (no phone). I tried resetting it several times, would not work. I also tried hooking my Ethernet cable from my laptop straight to my modem (no router), and it still wouldn't work.
DCJ answered on February 14, 2013
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This modem was one of about five modems that were acceptable to my cable company, I would suggest checking your satellite companies website or call customer service to verify. I also had to have my cable company add the device to my account by calling customer service before I could access the internet.
John M. Sargent answered on February 14, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Well, there is a coax port, so I would assume so, but check with your provider for compatibility.
Jeremy Monsayac answered on February 15, 2013

A
You would think so if the signal from the provider is the same. The only way to really know is to try it. And if it doesn't, return it. You would think Motorola could tell us. Hmmmmmmmm.
Eytukan answered on March 22, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product