is there a screen protector? something to prevent scratching the screen?
asked by nsilva1502 on December 12, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
votes
the inside where it slides in is a soft felt and the inside cover is a soft felt. The cover really never touches the screen. I've had the same case on my kindle from last year and never had an issue with scratching. My screen is completely scratch free. You can buy a screen protector as an option though.
Amazon Customer answered on December 12, 2012

A
votes
No, there's not a screen protector per se, but just closing the cover when not in use provides protection. I've not had a problem with scratching and I use my Kindle Fire several times a day.
Olga K Brager answered on December 12, 2012

A
votes
No, You would need to purchase a screen protector.
Chelle answered on December 12, 2012

A
votes
No you would need to buy that separately but as stated before, it really isn't necessary.
Here are some cheap ones
INVELLOP ANTI-GLARE 3-pack Screen protectors for Kindle Fire HD 7-Inch
Chelsea N. Hill answered on December 12, 2012

A
votes
It is well protected when closed, there is no plastic protective covering for the screen itself but I find I have not needed one. I am careful to use clean hands. I would not personally use a screen protector.
Shari Marie answered on December 12, 2012

A
votes
No, there is no screen protector.
BH answered on December 12, 2012

A
votes
Yes, the inside of the case is a soft felt like material. Absolutely protects the screen, very well actually. Hope this helps.
Haywood answered on December 12, 2012

A
votes
no there is nothing for the screen I ordered that separately. I do like the cover a lot. It s really nice for the price. If you keep the cover flap on it when not in use the kindle is protected. GEt a stylus for use protection.
Marsha Reuter answered on December 12, 2012

A
votes
There isn't one included with the case, no. As other have said, it's pretty well protected from bumps and stuff, but if you want to protect agains dirty fingers or whatever, you'll need to buy a separate screen protector.
Kate answered on December 12, 2012

A
[Deleted by the author on Dec 12, 2012 2:51:44 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›