ViewSonic VX2250WM-LED 22-Inch (21.5-Inch Vis) Widescreen Full HD 1080p LED Monitor with Integrated Stereo Speakers
Used & New from: $98.00
Any screen "sparkle" from the anti-glare coating on this screen?? Does this monitor have any "sparkling" caused by the anti-glare coating? If anyone who knows what this is and has this monitor could respond, I would GREATLY appreciate it...!
asked by Tristan Kirkham on August 23, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
votes
I love this monitor but I am seeing a sparkling up close. Far away you really cant tell. The lighting on this monitor is the best I have seen. I say buy it
CrazyShopper918 answered on January 7, 2011

A
votes
I also see it and IT IRRITATES ME VERY MUCH!!! I am used to more "calm" monitors, especially glassy ones. On glassy monitors I notice there's no sparkling. I would also appreciate if somebody answers what they are and how to get rid of them, or else I will have to send it back...

I suppose this is due to interference on a thin-film anti-glare coating or the interference in some layers of the outer part of the screen. The glittering and sparkling looks very much like an local interference patterns that change whenever you move your head along the monitor while looking at it.
Andrei Akbasheu answered on November 16, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›