Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Can the season pass be used on the console versions?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 13, 2012 11:00:15 PM PDT
Joshua Bull says:
I am new to the Xbox console, and I really want the Season Pass deal, but is it at all possible that I can redeem the pass through the Xbox 360?

Posted on Sep 14, 2012 12:58:02 PM PDT
T. B. says:
The version Amazon is offering is for the PC version only. Versions on consoles should be available on the marketplace. (perhaps after launch or shortly after launch)

Posted on Sep 14, 2012 5:31:02 PM PDT
Joshua Bull says:
They are both Microsoft, so I thought it would only be logical that they wort together, but then I remembered, its MICROSOFT, so it probably doesn't lol.
But thank you, thats very helpful

Posted on Sep 14, 2012 7:57:39 PM PDT
G. Brummett says:
I just find it hilarious that you can now start buying DLC's for games that aren't even out yet... Like all the extra money we spend on DLC wasn't already ridiculous enough.

Posted on Sep 23, 2012 11:15:04 AM PDT
Alfredo E. says:
I'm currently selling Borderlands 2 and Borderlands 2 season pass, each at $25. Why pay $50 for the game when you can get it with all DLCs at the same price? I accept PayPal only.
Add me on steam for more info. Steam: alfredoespinoza
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Sep 13, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 23, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions