Customer Discussions > Pikmin 3 forum

just seen game play on nintendo direct 5-17-13

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 17, 2013 4:39:01 PM PDT
the game play i've just seen blew me away. the graphics are so clear, so bold and so colorful. plus u can use the gamepad or the wii remote and nunchuk or the wii u pro controller.

Posted on May 19, 2013 12:35:45 AM PDT
The footage looked so good. I'm extremely happy to have gamecube-esque controls with the comfy Wii U gamepad. One thing that kind of irked me was to find out that the treasures may have all been replaced by food, which saddens me a bit. I loved the wackiness of the varied treasures of Pikmin 2. I'm sure I'm making a bigger deal out of it than necessary, there's a lot of potential mechanics to be used with the fruit juice. A part of me hopes there will be treasures on the side to find.

Posted on Jun 1, 2013 1:41:27 PM PDT
Jason says:
Really...food. That's a bit lame...hope the story supports it. This is the game that made me buy the wii u. It sucks it was delayed so long, but Im so happy to see it finally getting released soon. Now I have to try to find that gameplay video someplace.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Pikmin 3 forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  May 17, 2013
Latest post:  Jun 1, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Pikmin 3
Pikmin 3 by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii U)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (210)